Block.

" May I talk?" Deyjah says! " Yea I did use him, nun of this would've happened if you didn't steal Tre from me in the beginning of the year! She always has ruin things, and I ain't scared of her!" As those last words him me, my body goes in shock! My mind is paralyzed and I feel the heat raging out of me. I feel my fist rising. Next thing you know I black out.

All I feel is myself jump over the table and non stoping jabbing my fist in her face, I'm guessing it was her but at that point I was out it, an all I could do was punch!

Tre grabs me off of her and carried me out the room.

" WHAT THE HELL MIYA!" Tre says pushing me up against the wall.

I start bursting out in tears, because I was sick of everyone, everything all I wanted to do was enjoy 10th grade....

I grab ahold of Tre and just cry on him. I don't know what's gotten into me. Or how to deals with this anger.

" Miya we agreed to no fighting!" The counselor says.

" I understand that but people like her need to be taught a lesson!" I say shaking my head.

She gives me a few minutes to cool off, and since Deyjah is fine... I didn't get suspended! Im guess Deyjah said not to tell the principal. Yea bc she doesn't want people knowing I beat her ass.

I look over and see Deyjah with blood dripping down her nose, but for some reason this bitch is still laughing.

" You think fighting was gonna stop me? Well news flash it's not!" She says cleaning her face.

" I'm not the one with a bloody nose! I should've stomped yo as-"  Tre cuts me off fastly.

" Baby please just stop." I walk over to the seat and sit down, Tre sits next to me holding my hands. Jason better sit over there quiet cuz I fight boys and girls.

" Why do you have to be so evil?" I say looking at Deyjah. " Well let me see... I don't know maybe because there's irrelevant people like you in the world." Jason laughs as if he's any better.

" Did she drag you along too?" I say with an attitude. " Nah actually I decided to myself, after you played me I moved on." He says kissing Deyjah on the lips. "Oh cool and look where that got you. No where...." I say laughing.

" Jason, you don't make me mad, jealous or stressed! So you can keep making those little moves...just know the same girl your kissing is obsessed with my boyfriend, not you and she's only dating you to make me upset, and it's not working so!" I say giggling as his face changes quick.

" Manny, when did this first start to even happen?" I ask.

" Well when she first met me she was nice, cool but I guess way before she introduced me to you because I already knew Tre. She just turned evil and threatened me to do these things."

" Well theres no need for me to sit here and talk anymore bc she just admitted to it." I say crossing my arms.

" Ok Miya you guys may leave, but Tre watch her!" The counselor says and Deyjah laughs.

I leave slamming the door, bc I really wanna kill that bitch.

" Aye calm down babe, it's over!" Tre says grabbing my waist. " Yea the meeting is over, but I ain't done with her." I say laughing.
..........
" Jason come here!" I say calling Jason

" NO!" He says yelling at me. I jump on his back and he swings me around.

" Deyjah why you play so much!" He says laughing and he throws me ok the couch.

And sits next to me.

" Your not so evil when your with me." He says looking into my eyes and I blush. Maybe I was wrong, and after all I've found someone that I really love.

" I think I messed up bad!" I say with a tear falling down my cheek.

" Miya was nothing but, nice to me and I just played her feelings." Jason pulls me into him.

" Yea and she might've hurt my feelings, but after all we found each other!" He smashes his lips into mines.

" I think I wanna apologize for what I did!" I say pulling away from him.
___________________________
Sorry guys.... I've had writers Block for a while and it's hard for me to update for you guys! If you want me to update quicker than..... Comment ideas so I can work off of your ideas.

So........

What do you thinks gonna happen next?

Is Deyjah finally hitting reality?