_£ternal $unshine_

I love Tre I really do! He hasn't been the same since our breakup, our relationship hasn't either! I can tell that has effected him greatly..... I wanna get back with him, but I kinda already started a thing with Jason and I just can't leave him! Tre's gonna have to get used to us not being together like I adjusted and moved on!

I then walk back over to Jason feeling a little sad actually.

Jason: How did it go?

Miya: It went well but it made me realize a lot!

I say putting my head down and fiddling with my fingers!

Jason: Like what?

I instantly got nervous... I didn't know wether to tell him I'm still in love with Tre, or just keep it to myself! But whatever I do I have to be careful! I finally made my decision.

Miya: We talked and he just doesn't seem right I- I mean like ever since we broke up he just has been depressed !
And I think I'm still in love....

He pauses... I really don't know what he expects because I've just broke up with him!

Jason: I really like you Miya! And I've just came around to tell you because, you and Tre broke up! I know it's gonna take time!

Why does he have to be so perfect and understanding! That was a load wiped from my shoulders!

I smile..

Miya: Thanks for understanding!

Jason: No problem, I just think that you are a really good person! You deserve a chance!

I blush feeling happy from his response.

Miya: Come on!

Gym goes by and soon lunch comes! I search for Tre because I really wanna talk to him more! He needs me, I know I'm tryin to make something with Jason but.... I'm regretting that!

Miya: Hey Deyjah!

Deyjah: Remember "Hop Off"! I definitely hopped off.... you don't gotta worry about me being in your way anymore!

Miya: I'm so sorry I was just-  (She cuts me off)

Deyjah: Save it! (She says while walking away)

Ughh... Damn.

I buy some chips and a soda because I'm actually not that hungry. Then I call Tre!

Miya- Hello?

Tre- Hello?

Miya- Hey Tre where are you?

Tre- In my car! I'm in the parking lot

Miya: Ok I'll be there!

Tre: No you sho-

I hung up on him because I'm coming anyways! I then went outside and walked into the parking lot, I spot his car and walk to it. I open the door and get in!

Tre: Wassup? (He says softly)

Miya: Nun I just wanted to be with you! (I smile and he turns his head towards the window!)

I shake that off and open my bag of chips and eat them!

Miya: What do you stress about? ( I ask softly.)

He pauses for atleast 3 minutes and finally starts to talk!

Tre: I- I stress over you! My mom and my family! My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer 3 month ago, she has been very sick! You know I have a little sister she's 6 years old! If my mom goes how am I gonna tell her that? Then I have you on my plate, I can't get over the fact that I've lost you! I love you more than anything.... Yea I know I broke up with you, but I miss us! Me seeing you with someone else makes me sick!

Tears flow from my eyes silently! I just never thought this could have been happening! Why couldn't he tell me this?

Miya: Why didn't you tell me this?

Tre: We weren't cool 3 months ago! That's when we weren't in a good spot! I couldn't talk to any of you.

He's right that's when I cheated! I feel so horrible.... This is mostly all my fault, I wasn't there for him!

Miya: I-It's all my fault! ( I say crying harder, Tre puts his arms around me and holds me tight!)

I cry into his chest, letting all my feelings soak up his shirt! He takes my chin and moves my head up close to his! We look into each others eyes... I feel myself falling into him! He takes my jawline and wipes my tears of my cheek with his thumb! And kisses my forehead.

Tre: Miya I love you! ( he says rubbing my back)

Miya: I-I love you too Tre! Your the only one I wanna be with.....
___________________________
#TeamTre&Miya ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Your wish is coming true........ Maybe!

Deyjah cutting off Miya...... Ooohh that's not good!!

Comment what you think.........