Final -Part 2

Tre's POV:
I've been in here for about 10 minutes now trying to find out what I'm going to do! I told my friends and they said there down with putting somebody in the dirt tonight. I don't think that's nessasary tho.

As long as Miya is safe I'm fine. I know she's probably panicking in the car so I should hurry up.

" Well I'm gonna go take her home!" I said. I dapped each of my friends up
and began to leave. As I'm walking out I feel a sharp pain hit the back of my head, leaving me unconscious.

Unknown Person; POV

I've got Tre down and next is Miya!
I can't wait to get my hands on her, she's all I've ever wanted.

To think that she would believe my nonsense is crazy! But who cares the bitch can't get out of it now.

I drag Tre in the room and lock him in there. I chained him up to a chair and tapped his mouth so there would be no sign of struggling.

Driving back to the party, I get out feeling like a devil that's ready for hell. My mother always taught me to fight for what I wanted and that's what I'm doing.
****

Where the hell is Tre? It's been
Forever now and he still hasn't returned. I try to call him but he left
his phone in the car. I see a familiar face walk towards the car, making me feel a little better.

He looks in the window and waves being silly as usual. I unlocked the door and let him in to talk until Tre comes back.

" wassup girl! Why you in the car?" He said laughing at me. I roll my eyes and laugh.

" I'm waiting for Tre!! But his dumbass left his phone on the car." I said getting tired. He looks at me and smirks.

" why you looking at me like that?" I said awkwardly. He snickers oddly.

Tre's POV:
I wake up with a throbbing headache. Where am I? I asked myself. I look down to see my arms tied up to a chair.

How? Right now the rooms spinning and I can't focus. It's freezing in here and I need to get to Miya!

I aggressively try to break the rope off but not strong enough I fail. I start to get angry and get out of control.

Is there people here? I make noises but they just turn into a continuation of silence screams. For all I know Miya could be dead right now.

It has to be..... Jason! He's been wanting her from day 1 that son of a bitch. But then again it could be Deyjah she has did some crazy shit in the past, but not strong enough to get me here!

I look to my right an see a window. It's not boarded up or locked. I just need to get to it and get out of here.

We should've stayed home...

****

My body ached

Goose bumps crept up my arms

My exposed body

My virginity faded away

I'm lost.

I turn over to my side to have my vision blurry, I barely can see a thing! It's been him all along. I would've never guessed!