Time!

" GM Tre and Miya!" He says smiling.

" GM Mr. Fulkerson." Tre says smiling, back and all I could do was nod my damn head.

" Miya you don't seem yourself today?" He says going to the file cabinet and getting papers out.

I hesitate to answer him. I already know if I open my mouth, I'm gonna be cursing up a storm. And I won't be able to close it.

" Her and Deyjah got into it, In the hallway!" Tre says quickly.

He nods his head and returns back to his seat. " So the plan is to get all 5 of you in a room together with a counselor to talk. My body becomes more hot when he begins to talk about me being in a room with that bitch oh nah.

" WHAT? HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SIT IN A ROOM WITH THOSE MOTHERFUC- " I yell In rage until Tre puts his hand over my mouth.

" I'm very sorry Mr.Fulkerson she never acts like this..." He says trying to calm me down. He intertwines our fingers and gives me a kiss on the cheek , making me calm down bit.

He smiles over Tre's actions.

" Your a real gentleman!" He says to Tre and I smile, because he's complimenting my boo!

" I'm sorry but I don't know how you expect me to do this!" I say with a tear falling down my cheek! Me and Tre have been going thru so much lately, and this is the last thing we need because I'm stressed and he's stressed.

Tre comes over to me and grabs me.

" Can we be excused for a second?" He says and the principal says yes. He takes my hand and we walk outside his office. Which means where still in the main office but who cares....

" Baby look at me!" He picked my chin up and now where at eye contact level.
" I know you don't want to do this, because it takes everything out of me not to kill Deyjah and Jason!" He says wiping my tears. " If we just do this, things will be dealt with. We wont have to worry about them anymore!" He says " but babe we have enough on our plate." I say turning my head and all those thoughts are flowing thru my head like crazy.

" I know but put those things aside right now, and focus your brain on this!" He says swaying our hands. "I'm scared for you and me!" I say bursting out in tears. The truth is I've been hiding that I'm scared of losing Tre when he goes off to college! He plays football and what if he gets a scholarship to somewhere and I didn't get excepted! I don't want us to spilt up....

" What you scared of babe?" He says pulling me into him as I cried into his chest (more like stomach). " When you go off to college for football, what if we don't get excepted in a school and u do!" I say looking at him, and squeezing on tight.

" You don't ever have to worry about me leaving you, because I'm always gonna be by your side!" He says giving me a peck on the lips.

I soon hear people "aweing" and "clapping" I forgot we where in the office.

Me and Tre laugh as my wave off to everyone back in the room.

..............
Here comes hell, because here where are in hells most fiery pit! Where all here except Manny, siting in this office 6 chairs and a long table, for me to probably jump over and strangle a bitch.

Manny soon arrives and takes a seat next to me. I rub his shoulder as he looks aggravated and whisper in his ear" It's gonna take 2 of us to not jump over this table in about 1.5 seconds." I say as that brings a smirk to his face.

The counselor than begins to talk. " We all know why I'm we're here. To solve these issues that's been going on! I don't want anybody getting swinged on so I advised that everyone keeps their cool." I snicker at what she says knowing I'm gonna do the opposite.

" Tell me what happened yesterday afternoon Miya" she says looking at me. " Well Tre and I where walking outside to leave and I found my car window bashed in!" I say with an attitude. Manny comes in an talks " yea we all know who did it, it was me and Miya I'm so dearly sorry!" I nod my head accepting his apology!

"But, we all know Manny Kings did not do it out of hatred or rage for Miya, he did it because of something else!" She says looking at manny. "Me and Deyjah have never been in a real relationship! She just used me to do things for her, like use Miya at the party, break Miya's charm bracelet her grandma gave her and ect..... I couldn't do it at first because Tre's my boy! But she start sending me threats!" I gasped out shock, At this point I cannot control my anger, because I already know that it's going down! Tre better grab me cuz she already knows I'm coming for her....

" May I talk?" Deyjah says" Yea I did use him, nun of this would've happened if you didn't still Tre from me in the beginning of the year! She always has to ruin things, and I ain't scared of her!" As those last words hit me, my body goes in shock! My mind is paralyzed and I feel the heat raging out of me. I feel my jaw clenching and my fist rising. Next thing you know I blacked out!
__________________________
Right now I want everyone to comment about this chapter....

Tell me what you thought about?
Tell me what's happening next?
Tell me your thoughts on Deyjah?
Anything I wanna know......

If you comment I update😉