*|€HANG£$|*

I kiss Tre on the lips and we hold eachother tight! Sharing stories, tears and questions for hours until we decide to leave!

I take Tre back to school so he can get his car! I drive home.....

Miya: I'm home..... (I say putting my keys down and taking off my shoes!)

I walk upstairs and open Shania's door seeing her and Byron laying on the bed!

Miya: Oh sorry! (I say closing the door!)

I walk into my room, throwing my purse down and falling onto the bed! I rub my hands over my face and groan!

I put on shorts and a t-shirt, grabbing my phone and walking downstairs to the kitchen to find my mom sweeping the floor!

Miya: Hey mommy! ( I say kissing her cheek!)

Mom: Hey honey where were you? ( she says pointing to my food in the microwave.)

I turn the microwave and heat my food up for 60 seconds!

Miya: I was at the field! ( I said fiddling with my fork! And looking down at my feet!)

Mom: ........ ( she just nods her head!) How was school?

P.s. I talk to my mom about everything to make up the missing time with my dad!

Miya: Me and Tre are back together! Of course Jason was mad, and today in the morning I told Deyjah to " Hop off!" Since her and Jason were both mad at me, they were acting petty and rude when I was trying to apologize! And also I found out that Tre's mother has breast cancer and he's scared!

( I said pulling my food out the microwave!)

Mom: Awe poor Tre! Tell him I'll be praying for them and that their welcome over here any time! ( she says holding her chest and shaking her head!)

Miya: I will..... ( I say walking to the island and sitting down!) Ma can you get me a water out the fridge!

( she gets it and gives it to me! Throwing the dirt out of the dust pan! She washes her hands and sits next to me on the stool!)

Mom: Did you cry? ( she asks softly rubbing her knees)

Miya:....... Yea but Tre came along too!!
( Her eyes get wide! Because she knows I would never show or tell anyone about this!)

Mom: Really! ( she says!)

Miya: Yes ma I trust him! And plus we both needed it!!! ( I say chewing down my food!)

Mom: That's great, this will bring you 2 closer! But I want you to watch out for him..... He's never dealt with this type of thing before.....

Miya: I am don't worry, we've got eachother! ( I say while finishing my food!

Mom: Well goodnight baby! I'm going to bed..... ( she says getting up and kissing me my forehead!)

Miya: Goodnight mama. ( I say as she leaves!)

Soon Shi and Byron come downstairs!

Shi: Hey Miy!!
(She says walking in the kitchen....)

Miya: Wassup Ken and Barbie! (I laugh at my own corny joke!)

Shi: Haha so funny! Byron you leavin?

Byron: Yea I gotta go! But bye love you ( he says and they hug and kiss !)

Shi: Love you too!

Byron: BYE MIYA! ( he says yelling while walking out the door!)

Miya: BYE!!! ( I say laughing and I walk to the garbage throwing away my plate and throwing my fork in the sink!) I'm going to bed! GN