chapter 2 - Two and a Half Men

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in the abandoned house, Catty woke up on a cot, sitting up, looking around in confusion to see Sam and Dean. 

"Hey, Catty," Dean told her. "It's really Sammy."

Catty wrapped her arms around either of them.

From 5.22 "Swan Song", outside Dean and Ness' Apartment, Sam was watching, looking up to the sliding glass door of their apartment to see them talking indistinctly, drinking at the table, looking expressionless.

Dean: (voice over from 6.01 Exile on Main St.) "Tell Cat how low long you been back, Sam."

Sam: (voice over from 6.01 Exile on Main St.) "About a year."

Catty: (voice over from 6.01 Exile on Main St.) (incredulous) "You've been back practically this whole time?"

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Brett's Loft, in the bedroom, Brett and Catty were lying together in bed. Catty put a hand to her head, turning to Brett, taking the hand he had on her arm, smiling a small smile.

Sam: (voice over from 6.01 Exile on Main St.) "You finally had what you wanted."

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in the abandoned house, Catty looked at Sam. "We wanted our brothers, alive."

"You wanted a family," Sam told them.

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Dean and Ness' Apartment, Ness looked at Dean over her shoulder, smiling. Dean smiled. Ness pulled out plates for them, lying it on the counter. Dean poured eggs over them.

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah and Kyle's backyard, they were holding a barbecue. Catty, Brett, Kyle and Sarah stood together. Sarah was holding Abby. Abby looked at Catty and Brett, smiling widely, giggling, making them smile.

Sam: (voice over from 6.01 Exile on Main St.) "You only gave it up because of the way we lived. But you both had something, and you were both building something."

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Bobby's House, Ness looked at Bobby. "Did you know Sam was alive?"

"Yeah," Bobby answered.

"How long?" Ness asked.

"All year," Bobby answered. "And I'd do it again."

Ness looked at Bobby incredulously. "Why?"

"Because you got out, Ness," Bobby answered. "You promised that you would walk away from the life, and you did." He looked at Catty and Dean. "All of you did."

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", at TJz, Ness smiled, leaning over the bar to kiss Dean, pulling away, tilting her head, biting her lip slightly, pressing them together. Dean couldn't help a smile.

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Brett's Loft, in the nursery, Brett stood next to Catty, putting an arm around her, smiling a small smile.

Bobby: (voice over from 6.01 Exile on Main St.) "And it's as close to happiness I've seen a hunter get, let alone three."

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Brett's Loft's nursery, Brett walked in, leaning against the door behind Catty.

Catty didn't notice him yet, gently rocking Abby back to sleep. "What happened to you being a tough girl when I put you down, huh? That was a pretty good deal." Abby fussed once tiredly as if to argue. "Yeah? Tell me about it."