chapter 10 - Caged Heat

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 5.10 "Abandon All Hope...", in the street, Ellen Harvelle, Dean, Ness, Catty, Sam and Jo Harvelle were walking down the street with shotguns in hands and bags over their shoulders, looking around, searching for any sign of threat. They turned to face Meg the Demon.

"There you are," Meg told them.

Ness glared at Meg angrily. "Meg."

Meg smirked at the reaction she had gotten from Ness. "Shouldn't have come here."

From 5.01 "Sympathy for the Devil", in the motel room, Meg looked at Ness, nodding to Bobby/Demon. "You remember what your mommy almost did to you, nearly filleting you in front of your pops right here before he stabbed her and a fellow hunter came to save the day. The same Demon is inside of your daddy's body right now. You know, your daddy's still awake, screaming in there. And I want him to know how it feels slicing the life out of you."

Ness took several deep breaths, looking at Bobby/Demon. "Dad! No! Don't let that Demon do what he almost made Mom do." Bobby/Demon seemed only slightly affected. He raised the knife to Ness' cheek. "Dad! Please. Don't let them kill me."

The blade hesitated on Ness' cheek, leaving a stain of blood on her skin, but not cutting. Bobby/Demon's eyes returned to normal. Bobby took control, taking Catty's Knife away from Ness, stabbing himself in the stomach with a non-fatal wound, killing the Demon inside of him, making himself fall to the floor.

From 5.10 "Abandon All Hope...", in the street, Someone splashed in a puddle near Meg's feet. The sounds of dogs growling, barking started. Jo, Sam, Ness, Dean and Ellen looked around.

Catty looked around, pretending to be unfazed. "Hellhounds."

"Yeah, Catty," Meg told her. "Your favorite."

Jo was suddenly attacked from the side. Ness and Dean turned to see what was going on. Jo's side was being shredded. Sam, Catty, Ellen, Ness and Dean ran toward them.

From 5.10 "Abandon All Hope...", outside the hardware store, the hardware store exploded, glass shattering, fire spreading, killing everyone and everything inside. Across the street, Catty, Sam, Dean and Ness couldn't help but stop, looking back into the flames to watch it blow, knowing that Ellen and Jo were gone, breathing heavily, mourning their loss silently, numbly. Ness was crying silently, looking more angry than sad, but despaired all the same.

From 6.02 "Two and a Half Men", in the Campbell Compound's Panic Room, Alpha Shapeshifter!Ness turned to face Ness. Ness grabbed her shoulders, kneeing Alpha Shapeshifter!Ness in the gut. Alpha Shapeshifter!Ness gripped Ness' throat, turning around to see Sam and Dean standing outside the door, throwing Ness into them, making them all fall to the floor. Alpha Shapeshifter!Ness turned to face Catty and Bobby John, morphing into the form of Catty without shedding skin, as if it was as easy as a thought.

From 6.02 "Two and a Half Men", in the Campbell Compound's main room, Ness walked toward Sam and Samuel. "Okay, pretty sure I know what the hell that thing was back there. It was an Alpha, wasn't it?"

From 6.07 "Family Matters", in the warehouse's prison room, the Alpha Vampire was inside a locked cage, chained and restrained to an electrical chair, his feet nailed to the floor, hands nailed to the chair, wrists restrained to the chair by straps, chains around his neck

Dean: (voice over from 6.02 Two and a Half Men) "An Alpha? Like--"

From 6.07 "Family Matters", in the warehouse's hallway, the Alpha Vampire had Sam pinned to the wall, gripping his throat, smirking, transforming, trying to bite him.