chapter 8 - All Dogs Go to Heaven

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 2.17 "Heart", the full moon rose into the sky.

From 2.17 "Heart", in Madison's Apartment, Sam sat up, looking around. Madison that Werewolf was transformed, standing nearby the window. Sam stood, trying to catch her. Madison jumped out of the window, leaving Sam stunned.

Dean: (voice over 2.17 Heart) "A freak animal killing machine by moonlight. I mean, Werewolves are badass."

From 2.17 "Heart", in the motel room, Sam, Dean and Catty were going through weapons and silver bullets. 

"We already know how to bring these suckers down," Dean told them, showing them a silver bullet. "One of these bad boys right to the heart."

From 2.17 "Heart", at Hunter's Point, Glenn the Werewolf lunged at Catty, tackling her to the ground, turning her to face him, raising a clawed hand to slash into her. Dean came out of hiding from behind Catty, shooting Glenn in the chest repeatedly with silver bullets, killing him.

From 6.05 "Live Free or Twihard", in the Vampire Warehouse, Catty swung her machete up to his crotch, making him groan a scream of pain, pulling the blade out. Boris fell to his knees. Catty looked at the blade in her hand, slowly circling around Boris to stand behind him, looking at him numbly, angry yet calm with a deadly expression, swinging the machete toward Boris.

Dean: (voice over from 6.04 Singers' Weekend) "She's starting to spiral. This is a different side of Catty we've never seen. Cat's angry, she's almost completely closed off to who she used to be."

Dean looked at Catty broodingly, as if he was worried about her after what he had just seen her turn into, even a little scared of this Catty. Catty still had the cold, numb, angry and deadly look. She didn't look Human, let alone like herself.

Catty: (voice over from 6.03 The Third One) "When it's a cry for help, you'll know it."

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah and Kyle's House, Pete laid a hand on Sarah on Kyle's arms, his tattoos glowing as he poisoned them. Isaiah took Abby from Sarah's arms before she could drop her, poisoning her, placing her down in a stroller nearby. Brigitta placed a hand on either of Brett's cheeks, her tattoos stretching and glowing as she poisoned him. A lot more poison was used on Brett than was used on the others. Brett's eyes rolled back into his head with a blue hue.

Catty: (voice over from 6.06 You Can't Handle the Truth) "I'm not holding anything off, Dean. I think about it every day. And I can't find a way to shut it off or let it go."

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah and Kyle's House, Ness injected Abby. Sam injected Kyle. Dean injected Sarah. Catty injected Brett.

Catty: (voice over from 6.06 You Can't Handle the Truth) "You think I hated myself before this? How do you think I feel now?"

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in the hospital's hallway, Catty couldn't move. She watched the nurse take Brett away without blinking, trying to keep control of herself.

From 6.03 "The Third One", in Catty's Dream, Catty turned to face Brett, gasping, sliding away. Brett looked the way that he did when he had been poisoned by Brigitta. His eyes rolled back into his head in a blue hue.

Catty: (voice over from 6.06 You Can't Handle the Truth) "I did this to Brett, okay? I killed him, Dean."

From 6.06 "You Can't Handle the Truth", in Veritas' basement, Catty was threatening Sam with the dog's blood-soaked knife, stalking forward, making Sam back away around the basin. Dean circled around the other side of the basin to approach Sam from behind, putting him between Dean and Catty.