chapter 19 - Mommy Dearest

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 4.07 "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester", in the motel room, Octavia introduced herself. "I'm Octavia. We're what you might call... specialists. This isn't the first time we've... purified a city."

From 6.07 "Family Matters", in the warehouse, Crowley looked at Dean, Catty and Sam. "Bring me creatures."

From 6.10 "Caged Heat", in Crowley's Monster Prison's hallway, Sam looked into another cell to see a monster press itself against the door, the Vampire trying to get out to no avail.

Crowley: (voice over from 6.07 Family Matters) "Aim high on the food chain."

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah and Kyle's House, Samuel turned to Brigitta with the knife. Brigitta held her hand toward Samuel threateningly. Christian arrived behind her, pulling a bag over Brigitta's body to keep her from poisoning anyone else.

Samuel: (voice over from 6.10 Caged Heat) "Whatever we bag..."

From 6.10 "Caged Heat", outside Crowley's Monster Prison, Sam, Octavia, Dean, Ness, Catty, Castiel, Meg and her two Demons were outside the prison, standing next to the Impala, Ness' Car and Catty's Mustang.

Samuel: (voice over from 6.10 Caged Heat) "Ends up there."

From 6.10 "Caged Heat", in Crowley's Monster Prison, Alpha Shapeshifter!Crowley was chained to a chair, being interrogated. Crowley stabbed him in the shoulder with the knife, making him groan in pain.

Samuel: (voice over from 6.10 Caged Heat) "That's where he tortures them."

From 6.10 "Caged Heat", in Crowley's Monster Prison, Meg was tied to a table with restraints around her wrists, ankles, lower area, chest and chin. She wasn't wearing clothing, but the restraints kept her covered. The restraints were etched in spellwork. (Like when Alastair had tortured Ruby and Catty in 4.10 Heaven and Hell and 5.11 Catty, Interrupted.)

Samuel: (voice over from 6.10 Caged Heat) "Interrogates them."

From 6.07 "Family Matters", in the warehouse's prison room, the Alpha Vampire was inside a locked cage, chained and restrained to an electrical chair, his feet nailed to the floor, hands nailed to the chair, wrists restrained to the chair by straps, chains around his neck.

Samuel: (voice over from 6.10 Caged Heat) "I don't really know."

From 6.07 "Family Matters", in the warehouse, Catty looked at Crowley. "We ain't your employees."

"Of course you are," Crowley told them.

From 6.11 "Appointment in Samarra", in Crowley's Monster Prison, Catty had her hair pulled back into a loose, messy ponytail, with a few wide strands of her hair still in her face. She shot a monster in the head, killing her. Two monsters ran toward Castiel. Castiel laid a hand on either of their heads, smiting them, killing them with a flash of bright white light, letting them fall. He turned to the other monsters. Catty decapitated a monster with a machete, killing it.  Castiel appeared in front of them, putting a hand on either of their heads, smiting them, killing them with a flash of bright white light. He let them fall.  Catty was in another monster cell, which contained two monsters, shooting one in the heart with a silver bullet, stabbing the other in the heart with a silver knife, killing them. Castiel seemed cold and expressionless, looking around at the hallway, littered with dead monster bodies.

Castiel: (voice over from 6.10 Caged Heat) "You're suggesting helping us kill whatever's in there, Catty."

From 6.11 "Appointment in Samarra", in Crowley's Monster Prison's hallway, Catty swung the machete at Brigitta's arm, cutting her arm off, making her scream in pain, blood pouring from the stub of an arm. Brigitta looked at Catty angrily, trying to reach toward her with her other arm. Catty cut that arm off, too, making Brigitta scream in pain, kicking her into the wall behind her, making her fall to the floor. She stepped closer, looking at Brigitta with calm, numb anger, raising the machete over her head, bringing it down to Brigitta's head and neck with more force than she had to, slashing into her repeatedly, lost in the kill, until it looked like an animal had torn Brigitta to pieces.