chapter 5 - Live Free or Twihard

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 3.07 "Fresh Blood", in Kubrick's RV, Gordon Walker looked at Kubrick and Creedy the hunters with bloodshot eyes. "They turned me."

From 3.07 "Fresh Blood", in the warehouse, Dixon the Vampire took a knife, slitting open Gordon's arm, raising his own, cutting it.

Kubrick: (voice over from 3.07 Fresh Blood) "Those fangs?"

Dixon pressed his cut arm above Gordon's cut arm, making blood-to-blood contact.

From 3.07 "Fresh Blood", in the man's hospital room, the man who Lucy the Vampire had harmed was in the bed, looking at Creedy, Kubrick and Gordon. "She bit me in the neck."

"The bite doesn't matter," Kubrick told him. "You have to actually ingest the blood to be infected."

From 3.07 "Fresh Blood", in the alley outside the club called Spider, Dixon was about to put a drop of Vampire blood into a blonde girl's mouth. Catty caught his wrist, pulling it away before he injected her, punching Dixon in the face, making him fall to the ground.

From 3.07 "Fresh Blood", in the motel room, Sam, Catty and Dean were standing in front of Lucy the Vampire.

"That was Vampire blood he dosed you with," Dean told her.

"What?" Lucy asked incredulously.

"Lights too bright?" Dean asked. "Sunshine hurt your skin?"

From 3.07 "Fresh Blood", in the alley, Catty rolled up her jacket sleeve, cutting into her arm with her machete to draw blood. Lucy stepped out of the shadows, her mouth and chin covered in blood.

Lucy: (voice over from 3.07 Fresh Blood) "I get so hungry."

From 2.03 "Bloodlust", at the mills, Conrad the Vampire transformed.

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in the abandoned house, Catty looked at Sam. "What have you been doing?"

"Hunting, with some other people," Sam answered.

"You?" Catty asked. "Working with strangers?"

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in the abandoned house, Gwen, Mark, Christian, Samuel, Catty, Dean and Sam stood together.

Dean: (voice over from 6.01 Exile on Main St.) "More like family."

From 4.03 "In the Beginning", in the Campbell House, Catty and 'Samuel' were sitting at the table together.

"I'm your grandfather," 'Samuel' told her.

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in the abandoned house, Samuel looked at Catty, Dean and Sam. "Stick around. I'll show you tricks your daddy never even dreamed of."

From 6.03 "The Third One", roadside, Catty and Sam stood outside Catty's Mustang.

"You okay?" Catty asked.

Sam chuckled. "Yeah, I'm great."

"'Cause there's been a few times that you got me wondering," Catty told him.

From 5.22 "Swan Song", outside Dean and Ness' Apartment, Sam was watching, looking up to the sliding glass door of their apartment to see them talking indistinctly, drinking at the table, looking expressionless.

Catty: (voice over from 6.03 The Third One) "Something's different with you."

Sam: (voice over from 6.03 The Third One) "I'm okay."

Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) Book Sixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें