chapter 15 - The French Mistake

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 4.01 "Lazarus Rising", in the warehouse, black shadow feathered wings appeared on the wall behind Castiel before fading.

From 5.22 "Swan Song", in the woods, Octavia was standing alone, closing her eyes, concentrating, using magic to make a wind blow all around her, blowing around leaves and her hair.

Ness: (voice over from 6.03 The Third One) "Angels got to have something to do, right?"

From 5.03 "Free to Be You and Me", in the cabin, Raphael appeared with wings of lightning, making the lights explode, leaving the room in darkness.

Ness: (voice over from 6.03 The Third One) "Now that we're post-Apocalypse?"

From 6.03 "The Third One", in the hotel room, Castiel explained to Catty, Dean, Sam and Ness. "Raphael and his followers, they want him to rule Heaven."

From 6.03 "The Third One", in the hotel room, The Angel tried to stab Castiel in the heart with an Angel Blade. Castiel raised his own Angel Blade to block the move.

From 6.03 "The Third One", in Balthazar's Mansion, Angel 2 was restraining Octavia from behind. Octavia kicked against the wall next to them, making him back away into the wall behind them, making him let go. She disappeared. She reappeared downstairs next to Angel 1's body, taking her sword out of his chest, throwing it into Angel 2's chest, killing him with a flash of bright white light, making him fall to the floor, dead. 

Castiel: (voice over from 6.03 The Third One) "I--and many others including Ava--the last thing we want is to let him take over. It would be catastrophic."

From 6.03 "The Third One", in the hotel room, Sam looked at Castiel. "You're talking about the civil war Ava told me about."

From 6.03 "The Third One", in Balthazar's Mansion, Octavia looked at her old charge. "Balthazar."

"It's so good to see you, Octavia," Balthazar told her.

Octavia shook her head barely, crossing her arms over her chest. "You stole a lot of things. I need the weapons."

"Don't ask that," Balthazar told her.

"If we can beat Raphael, we can end this," Octavia told him.

"Tell, uh, Raphael... to bite me," Balthazar told her.

From 6.03 "The Third One", in Balthazar's Mansion, Raphael held Castiel on the floor, raising an Angel Blade to kill him. Octavia appeared, twirling the sword in her hand, walking closer to stab Raphael.

Balthazar appeared, holding a glowing crystal. "Hey."

"No," Raphael told him.

Balthazar smirked. Raphael completely turned into salt. The salt clattered to the floor.

Balthazar looked at Castiel and Octavia. "Until next time."

From 1.11 "Scarecrow", in the truck, Meg 1.0 looked at the driver. "I've got to make a call."

"I got a cell you can use," the driver told her.

Meg was holding the metal bowl and knife. "It's not that kind of call."

Meg slit his throat. She held the bowl under his neck, letting the blood pour into it. She began to stir the blood in the blood with her finger.

From 6.11 "Appointment in Samarra", outside Crowley's Monster Prison, by Catty's Mustang, Catty looked at Castiel. "All I know is that I didn't feel for him what I felt for someone else."