chapter 13 - Unforgiven

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 6.11 "Appointment in Samarra", in the grocery store, Death was sitting at the table. "Hello, Dean. What is it you want?"

From 5.22 "Swan Song", Sam grabbed Adam/Michael's arms, jumping into the hole, pulling him with him, both of them falling in the darkness.

Dean: (voice over from 6.11 Appointment in Samarra) "Lucifer's cage. Sam's soul is stuck in that box."

From 6.11 "Appointment in Samarra", in the grocery store, Death stood next to Tessa, facing Dean. "Can't erase Sam's Hell, but I can put it behind a wall."

From 6.12 "Like a Virgin", in the motel room, Sam was sitting at the table. Octavia was standing next to him, leaning closer to kiss Sam for a long moment, surprising him, pulling back to look at his shocked expression, leaning back against the table behind her.

Sam looked up at Octavia. "Ava, you and me..."

"Wouldn't say it was anything serious, because you didn't have a soul, and, uh, I wasn't the only one, but, uh... you could say that," Octavia told him.  

Sam took a deep breath, nodding. "Tell me more."

"No," Octavia told him. "Sam, you don't know for a reason, and I'm guessing it's because Dean and Catty found some way to protect you from your memories of the cage, and while doing so, it made you forget the last year. I'm not gonna tell you anymore when it could ruin that and have it all tumbling back, because you could get a fate worse than death."

From 6.12 "Like a Virgin", in the Singer Salvage Yard, Dean, Catty and Sam were sitting at the table.

"You should have told me," Sam told them.

"You weren't supposed to know," Catty told him.

From 6.11 "Appointment in Samarra", in Bobby's House, Sam stepped closer to Ness. Ness backed away, aiming the gun at Sam's leg, about to pull the trigger. Sam reached toward a lever on the wall, pulling it. The floor beneath Ness' feet was a double door trapdoor. It fell through, making Ness fall below. Ness fell to the floor in the basement, landing on her leg badly, hitting her forehead on the floor, falling unconscious. Her forehead was bleeding. Her ankle was bleeding profusely.

From 6.11 "Appointment in Samarra", in the Singer Salvage Yard's Garage, Bobby was tied to a chair. Sam raised the knife to stab Bobby. Ness arrived next to them, using the shotgun she had been using as a crutch to block the move, using the shotgun to hit Sam in the head hard enough to make him fall unconscious.

Sam: (voice over from 6.11 Appointment in Samarra) "What I did? To Bobby and Ness? To both of you? Of course I should know."

From 6.12 "Like a Virgin", in the Singer Salvage Yard, Dean, Catty and Sam were sitting at the table.

"Sam, Death didn't just shove your soul back in, okay?" Dean asked. 

From 6.11 "Appointment in Samarra", in Bobby's House's Panic Room, Death sat down on the bed with a briefcase, opening it to reveal a white glowing light. He put Sam's soul into his chest, making him scream in agony.

Dean: (voice over from 6.12 Like a Virgin) "He put up the Great Wall of Sam between you and the things that you don't remember."

From 6.12 "Like a Virgin", in the Singer Salvage Yard, Dean, Catty and Sam were sitting at the table.

"And trust me when I say that the things you don't know could kill you," Dean told him. "That's not a joke."

"But I have to set things right," Sam told them. "So I need to know what I did."

Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) Book SixOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara