chapter 9 - Clap Your Hands if You Believe...

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 6.06 "You Can't Handle the Truth", in Veritas' basement, Catty was threatening Sam with the dog's blood-soaked knife, stalking forward, making Sam back away around the basin. Dean circled around the other side of the basin to approach Sam from behind, putting him between Dean and Catty.

"There's something wrong with me," Sam told them. "Really wrong. I need help."

Dean hesitated, punching Sam repeatedly, making him fall to the floor.

From 6.07 "Family Matters", in the motel room, Sam was tied to a chair. Dean, Catty and Octavia stood in front of him.

Octavia looked at Dean and Catty. "It's his soul. It's gone."

"So, where is it?" Dean asked.

From 5.22 "Swan Song", in Stull Cemetery, Sam grabbed Adam/Michael's jumping into the hole, pulling him with him, both of them falling in the darkness.

Octavia: (voice over from 6.07 Family Matters) "Still in the Cage with Michael and Lucifer."

From 6.07 "Family Matters", in the motel room, Dean looked at Octavia. "Well, then, just get it back."

"It's not possible," Octavia told them.

From 6.07 "Family Matters", roadside, Dean looked at Sam. "You've got no instinct. I mean, you are seriously messed up."

From 6.08 "All Dogs Go to Heaven", outside Cal and Mandy's House, Sam, Dean and Catty walked toward the Impala.

"Before we hand him over to a lifetime of Demon rape?" Catty asked. "Yeah, really."

"That's a hell of a way to put it," Sam told her. "Especially since you know what it's like."

Catty stopped at the passenger seat door of the Impala, taken aback by Sam's words, not showing how she really felt about what he had said. "Sam. Shut up."

Dean gave Sam an incredulous look. Sam got into the backseat, closing the door. Dean looked at Catty. Catty avoided his gaze, getting into the passenger seat.

From 6.08 "All Dogs Go to Heaven", under the bridge, Dean looked at Sam. "I don't know what you are, 'cause you're not Sam. Stop pretending. "

From 6.08 "All Dogs Go to Heaven", in Brett's Loft, Catty looked at Ness. "And what am I running from?"

"You tell me, Cat," Ness told her.

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in the hospital's hallway, Catty walked out of Sarah's hospital room quickly. She looked as if she could hardly breath.

Ness: (voice over from 6.08 All Dogs Go to Heaven) "Are you running from Brett's death?"

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah and Kyle's House, Pete laid a hand on Sarah on Kyle's arms, his tattoos glowing as he poisoned them. Isaiah took Abby from Sarah's arms before she could drop her, poisoning her, placing her down in a stroller nearby. Brigitta placed a hand on either of Brett's cheeks, her tattoos stretching and glowing as she poisoned him. A lot more poison was used on Brett than was used on the others. Brett's eyes rolled back into his head with a blue hue.

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah and Kyle's House, Ness injected Abby. Sam injected Kyle. Dean injected Sarah. Catty injected Brett.  

Ness: (voice over from 6.08 All Dogs Go the Heaven) "Are you running from your guilt over what happened to Brett, and what nearly happened to his family?"