Bloopers

Amber Heard - Catty Winchester

Ashley Greene - Ness Singer

Holland Roden - Octavia

Garrett Hedlund - Brett Blake

WORLDS COLLIDING (SUPERNATURAL) SEASON 6 GAG REEL

From 6.03 "The Third One", in the motel room, Jared Padalecki / Sam Winchester looked into the camera, smiling, giving a thumbs up.

Jensen Ackles / Dean Winchester was making funny faces.

A hair and makeup artist was fixing Amber Heard / Catty Winchester's hair.

Ashley Greene / Ness Singer looked into the camera, smiling.

Misha Collins / Castiel ran his tongue over his lips, winking.

Holland Roden / Octavia was trying not to laugh.

From 6.02 "Two and a Half Men", in the apartment garage, Jensen / Dean was cheering now that he was standing next to the Impala.

From 6.12 "Like a Virgin", in the Singer Salvage Yard, Jensen / Dean was putting bags in the Impala.

Ashley / Ness was standing next to him, keeping pressure off of her 'injured ankle', looking in the camera. "Come on, guys."

From 6.06 "You Can't Handle the Truth", in the park, Jensen / Dean and Amber / Catty were standing together, looking toward where Jared / Sam was standing in line at the hot dog vendor. They were waving at each other.

Jared / Sam, Amber / Catty and Jensen / Dean were standing together, making funny faces into the camera.

From 6.06 "You Can't Handle the Truth", in the motel room, Amber / Catty was sitting at the table.

Misha / Castiel was standing next to her, pouring her another drink. "Yeah, this will be hilarious."

Amber / Catty smiled.

From 6.15 "The French Mistake", Holland / Octavia was looking into the camera while her hair and makeup was being fixed, smiling.

From 6.07 "Family Matters", in the hallway of the warehouse, Mitch Pileggi / Samuel Campbell, Corin Nemec / Christian Campbell/Demon, and Jessica Heafey / Gwen Campbell walked down the hallway.

Jared / Sam, Amber / Catty and Jensen / Dean were about to follow, stopping to pick up their weapons from the floor. 

Jared / Sam and Jensen / Dean continued on.

Amber / Catty accidentally dropped her props.

From 6.02 "Two and a Half Men", in the Campbell Compound, Jared / Sam and Jensen / Dean made funny faces into the camera.

Amber / Catty and Ashley / Ness were high fiving softly as if playing patty cake.

Ashley / Ness made a hand gun, pretending to shoot.

Amber / Catty chuckled.

From 6.07 "Family Matters", in the hallway of the warehouse, Amber / Catty was picking up her dropped props. Jared / Sam and Jensen / Dean came back to help.

"Come on, slow poke," Jared / Sam told her.

From 6.05 "Live Free or Twihard", in the motel room, Amber / Catty, Jensen / Dean and Jared / Sam were talking.

"News flash," Jensen / Dean told them. He few he forgot a line. "Fuck."

From 6.13 "Unforgiven", in the abandoned house, Jared / Sam sat at the table, making a funny face.