chapter 16 - ...And Then There Were None

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 3.15 "Time Is On My Side", outside Rufus Turner's House, Rufus opened the door to see Ness standing outside.

Ness: (voice over from 3.15 Time Is On My Side) "Rufus Turner. He's a hunter."

Catty: (voice over from 3.15 Time Is On My Side) "One of your old friends?"

From 5.02 "Good God, Y'All!", in Riverpass, Colorado, in the street, Rufus had a gun, firing at men who he was hallucinating were Demons.

From 6.04 "Singers' Weekend", at Bobby's House, Rufus looked at Bobby. "Oh, good. You're home. Listen, you got to help me bury a body."

Bobby looked at Rufus in disbelief, rolling his eyes. Ness scoffed softly, shaking her head.  

From 6.07 "Family Matters", roadside, Sam looked at Catty and Dean. "It's just something Samuel's been doing."

From 6.07 "Family Matters", at the Vampire House, Catty looked around the corner of the house to see them hauling the Alpha Vampire into the back of a van with a hood over his head, his hands chained behind his back, and Dead Man's Blood in a jar next to his head.  

Sam: (voice over from 6.07 Family Matters) "Catching things, taking them somewhere."

From 6.07 "Family Matters", in the warehouse, the Alpha Vampire was inside a locked cage, chained and restrained to an electrical chair, his feet nailed to the floor, hands nailed to the chair, wrists restrained to the chair by straps, chains around his neck.

Sam: (voice over from 6.07 Family Matters) "Grilling them for info."

From 6.07 "Family Matters", roadside, Catty looked at Sam. "Grill? Torture, right?"

From 6.07 "Family Matters", in the warehouse, Catty looked at Samuel incredulously. "You're Crowley's bitch."

From 6.10 "Caged Heat", in Crowley's Monster Prison's stairwell, Sam, Dean and Castiel walked down one side of the staircase. Octavia, Ness and Catty walked down the other side of the staircase. There was a blinding light that made Castiel and Octavia vanish. Samuel was standing next to an Angel Banishing Sigil.

Catty glared at Samuel angrily. "You sold us out."

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah and Kyle's House, Samuel turned to Brigitta with the knife. Brigitta held her hand toward Samuel threateningly. Christian arrived behind her, pulling a bag over Brigitta's body to keep her from poisoning anyone else.

Catty: (voice over from 6.10 Caged Heat) (angry and hateful) "You betrayed me the second that you put that Djinn bitch in with Crowley when you said that you would kill her." 

From 6.10 "Caged Heat", in Crowley's Monster Prison's Hallway, Catty looked toward Brigitta in recognition. Catty was frozen in numb anger and shock, so close to rage, breathing deeply.  

Catty: (voice over from 6.10 Caged Heat) "Yeah, I saw her, Samuel. Did you really think that I wouldn't find out?"

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah and Kyle's House, Pete laid a hand on Sarah on Kyle's arms, his tattoos glowing as he poisoned them. Isaiah took Abby from Sarah's arms before she could drop her, poisoning her, placing her down in a stroller nearby. Brigitta placed a hand on either of Brett's cheeks, her tattoos stretching and glowing as she poisoned him. A lot more poison was used on Brett than was used on the others. Brett's eyes rolled back into his head with a blue hue. Ness injected Abby. Sam injected Kyle. Dean injected Sarah. Catty injected Brett.