chapter 6 - You Can't Handle the Truth

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 6.04 "Singers' Weekend", in the motel room, Dean was talking to Bobby over the phone. "It's Sam and Catty, Bobby."

From 6.03 "The Third One", in Sam's hotel room, Sam and Octavia were standing together. Sam didn't seem as emotionless as he had been since the beginning, acting like the old Sam. Octavia still noticed something was wrong. She stepped closer, inches away, stopping just short of kissing Sam. She smirked, disappearing, leaving. Sam sighed, instantly becoming expressionless, seeming exhausted.

Dean: (voice over from 6.04 Singers' Weekend) "He's just--He's different."

From 6.05 "Live Free or Twihard", in the Vampire Warehouse, Catty swung her machete up to his crotch, making him groan a scream of pain, pulling the blade out. Boris fell to his knees. Catty looked at the blade in her hand, slowly circling around Boris to stand behind him, looking at him numbly, angry yet calm with a deadly expression, swinging the machete toward Boris.

Dean: (voice over from 6.04 Singers' Weekend) "She's starting to spiral. This is a different side of Catty we've never seen. Cat's angry, she's almost completely closed off to who she used to be."

Dean looked at Catty broodingly, as if he was worried about her after what he had just seen her turn into, even a little scared of this Catty. Catty still had the cold, numb, angry and deadly look. She didn't look Human, let alone like herself.

Catty: (voice over from 6.03 The Third One) "When it's a cry for help, you'll know it."

From 6.02 "Two and a Half Men", on Dean and Ness' Apartment's balcony, Dean and Ness were looking over the railing, leaning against it, drinks in hand.

"Living a normal life isn't what you thought it would be," Dean told her.

Ness chuckled, looking down.

From 5.10 "Abandon All Hope...", in the street, Ness fired the Colt in the Hellhound's direction. It seemed to hit the Hellhound in the right way. Energy crackled through the air where it was supposed to be. It sounded as if something fell to the ground.

From 5.15 "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid", in the Singer Salvage Yard, The Zombie was still pulling Ness away from the shotgun. Ness rolled to face him, kicking him with her other leg, making him let go and fall back. She grabbed the shotgun, turning toward the Zombie, shooting him in the head, killing him.

Ness: (voice over from 6.02 Two and a Half Men) "Is it bad that I actually kinda miss the old life?"

From 3.12 "Jus in Bello", in the police station, A male Demon tried to punch Ness in the face. Ness ducked, making him punch the glass window next to her head instead, making it shatter. The Demon tried to punch Ness. Ness ducked to the side, making him punch the wall behind her instead, making the wall crumble. The Demon turned to face Ness. Ness used her shotgun to hit him in the head, making him fall to the floor.

Dean: (voice over from 6.02 Two and a Half Men) "It was the only thing that you ever knew. I'm gonna say no."

From 6.02 "Two and a Half Men", on Dean and Ness' Apartment's balcony, Ness turned to face Dean. Dean looked at Ness.

"I don't really know how I feel about getting back into the game, and I don't really know how you feel about it," Ness told him.

From 6.05 "Live Free or Twihard", Dean and Ness' phone conversation #1.