chapter 21 - Let It Bleed

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 6.12 "Like a Virgin", Dean and Ness' phone conversation.

"What do you know about Dragons?" Dean asked.

"Dr. Visyak," Ness told him. "Medieval Studies, SFU."

From 6.12 "Like a Virgin", in Dr. Visyak's Mansion, in the basement, Visyak opened the double doors to a room containing a sword embedded in a boulder.

From 6.20 "The Man Who Would Be King", in the Garden of Heaven, Castiel and Octavia were bleeding and wounded, looking up.

Raphael stood in front of them. "Tomorrow, you kneel. Or you and anyone with you die."

From 6.20 "The Man Who Would Be King", in Hell, Castiel looked at Crowley. "Are you proposing that I start a civil war in Heaven?"

Crowley smirked. "Ding, ding, ding."

"I mean, the amount of power that it would take to mount a war--" Castiel started.

"But what if I said I knew how to go nuclear?" Crowley asked. "Purgatory."

From 6.20 "The Man Who Would Be King", in Ellsworth's House, Castiel was trapped in the circle of Holy Fire, looking at Catty, Bobby, Dean, Ness and Sam surrounding him.

Catty looked up. "You're in it with him? You and Crowley have been going after Purgatory together? You have, huh? This whole time." 

"Does Ava have any part in this?" Sam asked.

"Not in the way that you think," Castiel answered. "Ava's trying to--"

"Find out what the hell you have been up to lately?" Ness finished. "Just like we are."

Castiel: (voice over from 6.20 The Man Who Would Be King) "The deal Crowley had offered me was actually the deal that he and Balthazar had made. When Crowley had given me the souls... That was when they took control. The souls had been a poison to me and my strength, my freedom... and I had swallowed it whole."

From 6.20 "The Man Who Would Be King", in Crowley's Lab, Crowley looked at Balthazar. "The control that have over our feathered friend seems to be dimming by the day."

"I told you there was a cost with a spell like this," Balthazar told him, stepping past Crowley. "Keeping control over an Angel is extremely hard to do if you don't know how to use it."

Crowley turned to face Balthazar. "And that makes me nervous. You know what else makes me nervous? The fact that Octavia seems to be closing in on the truth, closer and closer every day."

Balthazar turned to face Crowley. "I am holding up my end. I will deal with Octavia."

From 6.03 "The Third One", in Balthazar's Mansion, Angel 2 was still restraining Octavia. Octavia kicked against the wall next to them, making him back away into the wall behind them, making him let go. She disappeared. Octavia reappeared downstairs next to Angel 1's body, taking her sword out of his chest, throwing it into Angel 2's chest, killing him with a flash of bright white light.

Balthazar: (voice over from 6.20 The Man Who Would Be King) "As you may have noticed, it isn't easy to get in a fight with her straight forward."

From 6.03 "The Third One", in Balthazar's Mansion, Raphael held Castiel on the floor, raising an Angel Blade to kill him. Octavia appeared, twirling the sword in her hand, walking closer to stab Raphael. Balthazar appeared, holding a glowing crystal. Raphael completely turned into salt. The salt clattered to the floor.