chapter 3 - The Third One

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in the abandoned house, Catty woke up on a cot, sitting up, looking around in confusion to see Sam and Dean.

"Hey, Catty," Dean told her. "Tell Cat how long you've been back, Sam."

"About a year," Sam answered.

"What have you been doing?" Catty asked.

"Hunting," Sam answered.

From 5.22 "Swan Song", outside Dean and Ness' Apartment, Sam was watching, looking up to the sliding glass door of their apartment to see them talking indistinctly, drinking at the table, looking expressionless.

Catty: (voice over from 6.01 Exile on Main St.) (incredulous) "You've been back practically this whole time?"

From 5.22 "Swan Song", in Brett's Loft's foyer, Catty slowly stepped inside into Brett's arms, starting to cry silently. Brett didn't need an explanation, worried as he held Catty.

Sam: (voice over from 6.01 Exile on Main St.) "You finally had what you wanted."

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in the abandoned house, Catty looked at Sam. "We wanted our brothers, alive."

"You wanted a family," Sam told them.

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Dean and Ness' apartment, Ness looked at Dean over her shoulder, smiling. Dean smiled. Ness pulled out plates for them, lying it on the counter. Dean poured eggs over them.

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah and Kyle's backyard, they were holding a barbecue. Catty, Brett, Kyle and Sarah stood together. Sarah was holding Abby. Abby looked at Catty and Brett, smiling widely, giggling, making them smile.

Sam: (voice over from 6.01 Exile on Main St.) "You only gave it up because of the way we lived. But you both had something, and you were both building something."

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah and Kyle's House, Pete laid a hand on Sarah on Kyle's arms, his tattoos glowing as he poisoned them. Isaiah took Abby from Sarah's arms before she could drop her, poisoning her, placing her down in a stroller nearby. Brigitta placed a hand on either of Brett's cheeks, her tattoos stretching and glowing as she poisoned him. A lot more poison was used on Brett than was used on the others. Brett's eyes rolled back into his head with a blue hue.

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah and Kyle's House, Ness injected Abby. Sam injected Kyle. Dean injected Sarah. Catty injected Brett.

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in Sarah's ICU Room, Catty looked at Sarah. "I almost got you killed, Sarah. Those things were coming after me."

"You. Saved. Me," Sarah told her.

Catty hesitated, nodding, looking down. "What about Kyle?"

"He's okay," Sarah answered.

"And Abby?" Catty asked.

"She's... critical," Sarah told her.

Catty looked down in guilt, nodding as if she had known this, dreading the thought of the next name she was gonna ask. "Brett?"

From 6.01 "Exile on Main St.", in the hallway, Ness lifted the sheet slightly off the gurney to see who it was. She closed her eyes, not showing a reaction.

Catty: (voice over from 6.01 Exile on Main St.) "Oh, my God."

Catty walked out of Sarah's room quickly. She looked like she could hardly breathe. Ness was standing next to Brett's body on the gurney. Catty stopped where she was when she saw Brett.