Authors Note

I might have caused you to be confused between the new TTP2 and the miniseries. The miniseries is being discontinued for the reason I am doing TTP2 I never thought I would do something like this, because I thought this was the end for Adalyn and Bash, but you know how my brain randomly makes up stories and they were brought back to life. So when you reach this point of the book, when reading TTP2 it continues from the part where they are in the court yard saying they are ready for the next step. Basically chapter 38 is where the book picks up in TTP2 just in the middle of course. So in TTP2 Adalyn isn't pregnant.

If you guys are still confused leave a comment below and I'll further explain it to you!(:

<3Gladys

👑 👑👑
Update|June 13, 2019

I have been getting a lot of questions regarding The Tattooed Prince|New Edition. Up until 2 months ago I decided to rewrite the book but didn't want to take down this book or stop writing the sequel. So here are a few things if you are confused.

1. This book continues off to a part two (Tattooed Prince 2) & it will be continued.

2. I think you should all read the new edition book because I wrote this at a very young age and I cringe every time I read it.

3. The new edition book has different events happening, it doesn't go in the same speed as this one (it tends to be a bit more realistic)

4. I love Sebastian and Adalyn and this book seems to be the one I don't want to stop writing until I know I have given it my all. So to those who decide to read the new edition book I hope it fills you up with hope as this book did.

Xoxo GladysV