The Tattooed Prince(14)

The next day I woke up next to a empty bed, with no Sebastian laying down on it. I wasn’t sure when he had left because I knocked out even before the movie we began to watch finished. He had promised he would wake me up before he left, but he didn’t. He just quietly got up from my bed and left me.

I sat in the middle of bedroom with Mr. Bear, thinking how slow this week was going to go by without Sebastian. It wasn’t like I saw him all day, but at least I had something to look for at the end of the day. Now I would have nothing to look forward too, and to top it all off I would be alone.

“Mr. Bear, Sebastian’s an idiot! He worries about me when he isn’t suppose too!” I whispered. When I seriously needed him to worry about me he didn’t, and when I didn’t need him to care, he cares.

I bet right now he was already in England with Elena all over him! I could imagine her trying to hold his hand, and trying to steal a kiss. Sebastian would be just sitting there and letting it all happen! He wouldn’t care if I was dying here alone, he would be to entertain with the spoiled brat.

I dropped back onto the mattress, kicking my feet in the air.  Stop it! He promised you he was there for the artifacts, he doesn’t like her! I know it was suppose to calm my jealousy down, but it didn’t sooth me a bit. I didn’t have to spend time with Elena to know what she was capable of. She wants Sebastian as bad as Madison does, and she would probably get rid of anyone who would stand on her way.

The only reason she didn’t dare make a war in this palace while she was here, was because she has no rights. My word was much more powerful in my palace, and no matter what she said or did, if I were to get mad I could’ve kicked her out.  

I chuckled quietly to myself; I want to kick everyone out who wants Sebastian! That was strange coming from me, but what was mine was mine. And whoever tried to make a war for him was going to pay. It was simple to understand and follow. I was going to get rid anyone who tried to get Sebastian and that included Madison.

“Princess,” I heard Sophia.

I sat up and glance over to her. She was standing by my door with a clipboard in her hand. “Yes?”

“How are you feeling today?” She asked me as she came fully inside my room.

I actually put thought into how I was feeling today, yesterday after they shoved the soup down my throat, I felt uneasy. I want feeling the same way today, but I could see what Dr. Linds meant by, just because I feel fine didn’t mean my body didn’t. Today my body was deciding to feel extremely sore all over for some reason.

I smiled at her. “I feel fine today,” I lied.

“That’s good to hear. I was here to actually see if you would like to company Queen Rachel to a ceremony in the city,” She told me.

I nodded. “Yeah it beats being here all day,” I replied getting out of my bed.

Sophia reached out for me grabbing hold of my arm. “Can you eat first?”

“I ate already,” I lied to her again. I had woken up an hour or two before she had arrived, and I went downstairs to drink some water. I ate a apple but my stomach wasn’t really happy with what I feed it, so I decided to skip breakfast today.