The Tattooed Prince(16)

Sebastian:

Her words stung inside my chest like knifes stabbing me. She was fallen for me and I couldn't do anything about it. I wanted to tell her those feelings needed to stay undeveloped. As long as Adalyn stays with me, she would never be happy. I didn't know how to take care of a girl like her.

She was nothing compared to Madison. Adalyn was independent, she stood strong by her decision even if she knows its the wrong one. She would never let someone stomp on her, not even me. While Madison, she was independent. She as well didn't let anyone take away what was hers. Madison and I were too alike and that's why we get along.

What happen this week, it wasn't suppose to happen. I was as eager as Adalyn to come back home to see her. Most of my week was made up of openings and presentations. Officer Ron kept telling me Adalyn kept calling, and every time I tried calling her something else came up. I would return to the hotel room exhausted.

Seeing Madison in England was a surprise. I bumped into her in one of the openings I went too. She asked me to company her to dinner, so we went to this restaurant in England. We were just chatting like when we were still together. Suddenly she brought us up and it caught me off guard. She began talking about how we were inseparable, and we would spend hours talking. She sighed and mumbled she missed those days.

At the time I didn't think anything bad about the little idea that appeared in my head. I was just going to spend the day with her. I wasn't going to hold her hand, touch her, or kiss her. After dinner I took her for ice cream and we went site seeing. I was so used to having her around and fondling me, that I never realize we were holding hands and giggling at funny things.

By the end of the night she had to go back to Spain. I offered to take their so I did. Before she entered the lane towards her plane, she thanked me. She said she hadn't had that much fun with me in so long. Then she just got on her toes and kissed me. I pushed her away from me and left.

Next thing I know I have my mom calling me and ordering me to come to Spain. It wasn't until Officer Ron handed me the newspaper that I was informed about the mess I got myself in. I don't know if Madison played it out this way or of she seriously didn't know we were being followed.

I know I screwed up and nothing I say or do was going to fix the mistake I did. But no one bothered to listen to my side of the story. Not everything the media says is true and my mom knew that perfectly. When I arrived here to the palace, she almost killed me. She was ready to disown me as her son. After the screaming my mom gave me, my dad gave me another one.

He thought I want ready to be king. After this scandal my position for the throne would disappear. The Royal Counsel has zero tolerance with affairs associated with The Prince. They won't even speak to me, my name was dirty to them now.

I listened to Adalyn and went to my room. I took a shower, cleaned my cut hand, and slept off the alcohol.

The next day I was sent off to school alone. Officer Ron informed me my mom didn't want neither Adalyn nor I at home. Sophia took Adalyn to school early and I arrived late.

Class had already started and when I arrived my class was half empty. The teacher was always late, we never asked him why nor did we care. Francisco looks up from his book and shakes his head solemnly at me.

"Seriously, you go off and have an affair with Madison in England, and get caught," He said stupidly. "Marvelous!"

I sat down at my desk and ignored him. If he thought I went to England to have an affair, I could only imagine what gossip is spreading around the school. I took out my cell phone and dialed Adalyns number.