The Tattooed Prince(27)

He was hot. Esther was absolutely gorgeous. I don’t know what part of him hypnotize me more his green eyes or his flawless smile. I wanted to go up to him and touch his face, he seemed to good to be true.

He scratched the back of his neck as he laughed nervously. “I’m not trying to be rude or anything Princess, but pictures last longer.”

I felt my face flushed in seconds. It never passed through my thick skull Esther and I were alone. I had woken up early this morning, because Sebastian decided last night to have some private time with me and now everything hurts. I can’t even move around properly without having pains and aches going all around my body.

“Sorry, that was rude of me.” I whispered.

He flashed me a small smile. “It’s fine. I’m guessing you’re the first person up?” He asked me.

I nodded. “Sebastian usually wakes up at eight and Delilah well I don’t know where she is at.”

She was in the palace I didn’t know exactly where. Ever since we came back from our honeymoon I sleep in Sebastian’s room. I never bothered to ask Sophia where Delilah was sleeping.

“Delilah she’s your sister right?”

“Yeah,” I sighed.

Esther pouts while nodding his head. “So she was suppose to be married to Sebastian and you were never suppose to be part of The Royal Family?”

When he put in that sense of form, it hurt me. If it wasn’t for my mom sending Delilah away Sebastian and I would never gotten married. My life would have ben completely different than how it is now.

“Did they explain to you the situation or are you trying to figure out the truth?” I responded firmly.

He shrugged. “They explained to be sort of what’s going on. I’m curious to know the situation that has the entire palace shaking.” He smirked.

“My older sister returned to the palace wanted what is hers. Unfortunately, she didn’t get that.” I told him monotonously.

He rose one of his eyebrows at me. “I’m feeling a rivalry vibe coming on,” He teased.

I shrugged. “You can say that,”

The kitchen door flew open and Delilah walked in nicely dressed up in skinny denim jeans, black high heels, and a shoulder drop blouse. When we exchanged glances the room dense.

“Good Morning,” She directly said to me.

She turned her glance towards Esther and a huge smile formed on her face. “And you should be Esther my new fiancée,”

Just standing in the same room as her made me want to get a knife and stab her with it. She was a complete two-face bitch. She had nothing to hide everyone knew she was a evil person.