The Tattooed Prince(21)

“Adalyn…” I heard Sebastian say my name.

Opening of my eyes I looked up at him. He was standing in front of me fully dressed and ready to go out.

“What’s going on?” My voice came out haorse.

“Officer Ron called me, I forgot to sign some papers that need to be send out for some business my dad is doing. I have to go to library and get them fax an signed.” He explained.

I sat on the bed and rubbed my eyes. Well there goes another ruined day for us, how were we suppose to enjoy our honeymoon if we kept getting interrupted. Seriously, couldn’t Sebastians duties be put aside for just awhile.

“Whatever,” I muttured.

He sits on the edge of the bed and cresses my cheek with his thumb. “Hey don’t be upset, if wont take me long to do it. So you wont be bored I made an appointment at the Spa at the resort just for you.”

He just didn’t get it did he? I barely spend time with him back home and I’m barely spending time here. I think the only time we actually spent together was when we go to bed and sleep, cause even last night he went to bed before I did.

I place my hand over his and squeeze it.  “I just want to be with you…” I whispered.

“I know Adalyn, it ticks me off that I haven’t been able to spend time with you, but I promise after today it’s only going to be me and you.” He kisses my forehead.

“Promise?”

“Promise, I have to go alright. But go to the Spa its going to be fun.” He smiled.

I waited to hear the door lock and for a brief moment I just sat there. This wasn’t how I expected to wake up today. Last night after teasing him he was a bit mad and amused. He couldn’t believe I had the nerve to tease him like that; he wouldn’t believe me if I had told him I didn’t either.

At first my motive wasn’t to get back at him, I was actually kissing him cause I wanted too. The movie was scaring the hell out of me and I needed a way to distract myself. After I felt his friend there I just kind of played along with it, I wasn’t going to let it get too far, so when the doorbell rang, that was my salvation.

I grabbed my iPhone and glanced at the time, it was a bit past nine.  It was too early to go to the Spa, and I was too lazy to get out of bed. Sebastian should have never woken me up; he didn’t need to inform me where he was going. I probably was going to wake up late and never notice he left.

“Alright Adalyn, you have to be productive.” I sighed getting out of bed.

I made the bed first before I did anything else; one thing I couldn’t stand was a messy bed. Even in the palace as soon as I would wake up the first thing I was do would be my bed. Sophia would nag at me; that was the maid’s job, but since there aren’t maids here it was my job to keep the room clean.

After I was done cleaning around I grabbed some high top shorts, and a short length corset top. Some of my stomach was exposed but I didn’t, I thought it looked cute on me. I straighten my hair out and pined some strands of hair to keep them out of my face. Just to finish off my look I grabbed my white converse.

Grabbing my black Fossil satchel and my phone I walked out the door. Since Sebastian could go off and do his business, I figured I could do mine. I planned on getting some breakfast somewhere, and do some shopping, before heading back to the resort.

Honolulu was beautiful both day and night, the wind was always venting and the people were humble. I walked down the streets glancing at the stands and the people walking by. Teens would pass by with their surfboards and their coolers