The Tattooed Prince(4)

How was I supposed to argue with that? In some twisted way I did belong to him, he owns my freedom, my living existent, but of course I couldn’t let him win. If we were both here in this club it was for a reason. He needed to breathe the same way I needed too, so for tonight I wouldn’t care about his threat.

I licked my lips nodding. “The day you and I are forced to walk down the aisle and become husband and wife, then you can say I belong to you but… ” I trailed off. Staring down at the glittery floor I smiled, “Right now I’m as free as I’ll ever be.”

Sebastian smirked at me and without another word, he walked passed me. I gulped nervously trying to keep myself together. I wasn’t expected him to show up in a place like this, I couldn’t imagine The Queen letting him out.

The bartender called out for me and tossed me my bottle of water. “It’s on the house!” He smiled.

                “Thanks.” I walked back into the dance floor. Helen and Candace had Tony in between them as they moved around. He glanced at me with a sullen face. He was never the type of guy to like dancing, every now and then he would let himself go, but other than that he hates dancing.

                I grabbed onto his arm and pulled him out of their grips. “Alright girls, Tony has to get back to his job.” I giggled.

                They both frowned. “You’re such a party pooper!” Helen cried.

                “You know me!” I shrugged.

                Tony chuckled. “I enjoyed dancing with you guys.” He said and went back to his booth.

                Throughout the night I stayed in the booth with Tony trying to keep myself distracted. From where I was at I could see Sebastian just staring at me. His piercing brown eyes staring into my flash made me feel uncomfortable.

                I was waiting for the moment that Helen and Candace wanted to go home. I felt like if I stayed here any longer Sebastian stare would murder me. I bobbed my head to the beat of the music, my hands moved around the dashboard as I turned up the music.

                I snapped my head up and saw Sebastian walking towards the dance floor. He moves his head up and we make eye contact. As fast as that happen he looked away; he goes behind a girl and begins to dance with her.

                I looked away focusing back into the music. He was trying to just push my strings, he wasn’t mad or annoyed, and he was just in the mood to tick me off. Tony tapped my shoulder and I took off my headphones.

                “I brought some whiskey with ice, do you want some?” He offered.

                I took the glass cup and took a small sip. I wasn’t the drinking type of girl, alcohol never caught my attention, but right now anything to calm down my nerves sounded good.  Tony stared at me for a moment.