The Tattooed Prince(13)

I cupped his face with my hands giving in to the kiss. He tasted bittersweet to me and it was driving me crazy. I just wanted to keep kissing him until I couldn't do it anymore. He departed from me slightly smirking against my lips.

"You liked that one didn't you?" He teased me giving me a small peck on my lips.

I gulped. "...Yeah," I sighed giving in to him.

He chuckled quietly. "One point for Sebastian and zero for Adalyn," He turned around walking away from me.

Everyone was staring at me in complete awe, while Madison and Elena turned fifty shades of red. I wasn't sure if the kiss meant anything to him, or if it meant anything to me, but wasn't strange that I wanted to kiss him again?

I grab my glass of champagne again taking a sip out of it. They began to announce the ceremony where Elena and Sebastian would talk about an agreement they both made. It involves some of our old artifacts being displayed in their museum in England, sometime this fall. It was a huge honor for Spain to have England show off our artifacts, I wasn't sure why but everyone was excited about it.

As Elena kept babbling how King William wouldn't let her come here, Madison decided to approach me. She stood right next to me drinking out of her glass cup. She still made me uncomfortable when she was around me; she gave off the really dangerous bad vibe. I mean the worst thing she could to me is murder me, but she wouldn't have the guts to do it here.

I clapped with the rest of the audience as Elena stepped backward to Sebastian. He looked handsome dress up in his prince uniform. It was the first time I had seen him in it, and I had to say it complimented his look very well.

"Can I have a word with you?" Madison spoke out finally.

I looked over at her and shrugged. "Depends what you want to talk about?" I replied.

She smirked. "It seems like you didn't understand my threat the day I gave it to you; when I meant I'll make your life a living hell, I meant I'll make sure Sebastian ends up hating you before falling in love with you." She snarled giving me an evil glare.

I turned around looking straight at her. "Let's get something straight here sweetheart, he is married to me and he kisses me, and not you. So try putting the pieces together," I responded quietly. I got closer to her so she could only hear me. "Keep threaten me Madison, and I'll make sure you're never allowed to step foot into this palace again."

She laughed dryly. "You make me get banished from here? You just make me laugh," This time it was her who stepped closer to me. "Sebastian can be married to you, and kiss you, he can do whatever he wants with you, but he will always love me."

I couldn't fight with that, Sebastian was always going to love her. I wasn't arguing he didn't ever love her, but he can always fall in love with someone else. Could it be me? Maybe. Having Sebastian fall in love with me would be an impossible possibility. It would never happen; Madison would always be number one. But that didn't mean I was going to let her stomp on me as if I was a roach.

I crossed my arms against my chest cocking my head to the side. "What do you want from me Madison?" I asked her.

"I want to see you suffer, isn't it obvious?" She spat at me.

"But why? Just because I'm married to Sebastian?" I responded. "You had the chance and you denied him, I'm just doing the job that you didn't have the guts to do." I spat venomously.