The Tattooed Prince(22)

• Dedicated to To all my SugarMuffins who wanted a scene like this;)

Authors Note: Before I write this or anyone reads this: Mom and dad if you ever stumble across this, hopefully ill be out the house by then. Friends and family, ugh, yeah surprise:D

This chapter isn’t for audiences under fourteen. Honestly its useless saying that but you know, if you’re mind hasn’t been corrupted then don’t read lol.

Lastly, I don’t know if this is going to be good, I never written something like this….so here we go.

Sebastian:

We splashed in the water getting lost in the moment. Today I decided every minute of every second was going to be dedicated to Adalyn. After having to bail on her twice in our honeymoon, it was time for here to have her chance with me.

She had her legs wrapped around my chest and she kept planting kisses on my nose and forehead. It made me laugh the way she was acting towards me. After last night make-out secession we both woke up in better moods. We weren’t so pleased about getting the call, but we shrugged it off.

This morning I woke up and force Adalyn out of bed; she was angry I kicked her off the bed, but she wouldn’t wake up. I wanted to enjoy the entire day with her; she stared at me funny when I told her our plans for today. It amused her how I was giving her all the attention because she kept commenting about it.

When I asked her if she wanted to go the beach she didn’t even hesitate. She grabbed one of her bathing suits and ran into the restroom. Everyday since we been here it was clear I was falling deeper in love with her.

“Can you stop smooching on me?” I teased her.

She bite down on her lip, and smiled. “No, I like smooching on you,”

I rolled my eyed. “You’re just a dork. I fondle you a bit and you can’t get off me!” With that I cupped her butt and threw her into the water.

She let out a screamed. I couldn’t be one hundred percent lovey-dovey with her; she needed to toughen up. Our life wouldn’t always be this perfect, things would get harder when we become in charge. At times I want to let her go and let her live her life. At others she’s what keeps me in place when it comes to me being king.

I know I haven’t been the best husband for her, especially with Madison. If she could see that in my eyes she meant everything now, then she would know letting her go would be hard for me. Two months ago she didn’t mean anything to me, but since the moment I shoved her in the classroom that day, something spark.

The way she stood up for herself, and teased me. It made her interesting in my eyes; I used to think falling in love with her would never happen. Then the wedding came and even after all the chaos once I saw her in the wedding dress, I knew. I liked her, and the rest of my feelings fell into place.

“You’re a fucking asshole!” She screamed at me.

I wrapped my arms around her body and bring her close to me. “You know that’s not true!”

She growls and pushes me away from her. I watch her as she goes back to land and begins to grab her things. She wasn’t mad; I know when she was mad. Last night when she got home she was upset and mad, right now she just cold.

“Baby! Where you going?” I called out for, stirring a bit of a scene.

She turned around and glares at me. “Baby? Don’t baby me when you just confess about sleeping with my sister!”

The couples that surrounded us stared at me. She just had to go there. I sighed. Well if we had started a show we might as well finish it. I followed her screaming out I was sorry, I was a huge idiot for sleeping with her sister.