The Tattooed Prince(29)

He is never going to trust you ever again.

I wanted to regret sneaking out the house, but the guilt didn't settle down. Even after the whole argument Sebastian and I had when I got home. I knew what I did was dangerous; if the media followed me I was going to be ruined. The Royal Counsel would make me disappear in a snap.

"You can't sneak out the house and go see a guy Adalyn!" Sebastian screamed angrily at me.

I sat on the sofa with my knees tugged against my chest, and my glare far away from his. He didn't need to lecture me about sneaking out, it was clear what I had done wasn't right. Since the moment I agreed to sneak out I knew I was going to get in deep shit, but it worth it.

Tony meant a lot to me once, and hearing him confess he was in love with me, made me feel sad and happy at the same time. No matter what would have happen in my life at some point Tony was going to be in it.

I always wondered how my life would have been if I wasn't force to marry Sebastian. Tonight, I received my answer; Tony and I would have left Spain. All our crazy ranting and our dreams they would all come true. Either way some how between this crazy marriage and my boring life, I was going to be happy.

"Sebastian I'm sorry, I know what I did was wrong." I muttered.

I was hoping by now he would have calmed down and went to bed, but no, he was still furious with me. We had screamed in each other's face and he still wanted to go at it. If he was trying to make me feel guilty, he didn't have to try; I already felt guilty.

He shakes his head. "Can you at least look at me?"

I snapped my head up at him. "You're angry and I don't blame you, but you wouldn't have let me go if I asked you,"

"Hell right I wouldn't! You have no obligation going to go see him!"

"He's my best friend, it's not like I sneaked out and had an affair with him!" I shot back.

He stared at me quietly. "This might not be the palace but it works the same way, you can't go off whenever you like."

"But you can right? I'm obligated to stay still until I am needed," My voice cracked.

At times I wondered what exactly was I to Sebastian; there were moments where I was his wife and then there are times when I'm just porcelain doll. I don't want to be a doll sitting around for people to admire. I refuse to be a prisoner in this marriage.

Seeing Tony made me realize I had let go of all my dreams just so Sebastian could have his. I promised myself I would marry him to be set free from my boring life. But thinking about the past and the present, I would do anything to be back to my boring life.

I wasn't unhappy here with Sebastian, he made me happy, but our life was never going to be how we want it. The day he becomes king, I'll be like Rachael handling my own business, while Carlos is doing what he is in charge of. How can you fall in love with someone if you wont see them as much as you want too?

"We will talk about this tomorrow," He sighed. "I can't look at you right now,"

I watched him as he went up stairs leaving me alone in the living room. You should go after him and keep apologizing. The voice in my head was probably right, but I didn't want to see him either.

Tomorrow was going to be hell; there is going to be more screaming. Sooner or later he would have to drop it. I didn't go back to sleep, I stayed there in the same position staring at the bag Tony gave me. I was tempted to open it and listen to all the music. It wouldn't be a good idea though, it would only bring back memories that should be left where they belong.