Kellin, Edward and I

“Hey Kellin” I smiled, bouncing up to the medium height, black haired boy. When Jeremy pulled up, all his football friends were waiting for him, dragging him away from me before he could say too much more. I shrugged it off, not the least bit bothered. To be honest, today was one of those days where if I didn’t see or speak to Jeremy I wouldn’t mind.

“hey Eva” he muttered.

“so where do you want to study tonight after school?” I asked him, leaning against the set of lockers next to his.

“ermm, well my place will be okay if you want. My mum will be home looking after my little sister though... but I thought we said Monday night” he shrugged with a small frown.

“sounds good... yeah well tonight was going to be boring as I had nothing to do so I thought I’d tutor you” I smiled.

“well thanks I guess” he smiled back, a small blush forming on his cheeks.

“who’s this Babe?” Jeremy asked, throwing an arm around me. At first from a distance he was worried about Kellin being a threat. Now, up close he decided he was far more attractive. That made Jeremy less attractive in my mind.

“Kellin. I’m going round his tonight to study” I shrugged.

“no you’re not” he protested.

“you saying what I can and can’t do?” I frowned at him.

“I don’t want you going round some random guy’s house Eva” he snapped.

“Jer, you even listening to yourself right now... eurgh, just get away from me” I snapped, pushing his arm off me and grabbing Kellin, walking off with him.

“if it causes trouble... you don’t have to tutor me” Kellin muttered. Somehow I ended up walking him to his class, after storming off from Jeremy.

“its fine” I assured him, giving him a big smile. Thing is, he was worrying inside that the football team was going to beat him up, and I wasn’t entirely sure if he was predicting the future or not. Jeremy did keep changing his mind.

“honestly, I’ll meet you by your locker at the end of the day” I smiled. He nodded as the bell went, which was my cue to walk to my own lesson.

Up until lunch I avoided Jeremy. Well even at lunch I avoided him by going to my families table, rather than the jock table he got me to sit at with him.

“Eva, can we talk?” Jeremy asked, walking up to the table.

“sure” I sighed. It wasn’t like I was enjoying myself anyway. My family weren’t really talking to me, well they weren’t really talking in general.

“see you at home guys, remember I’ll be back later as I have tutoring” I smiled at them. They all nodded but didn’t say much more.

“look babe, I’m sorry about this morning” Jeremy sighed.

“I’m not over it yet” I shrugged.

“you’re beautiful and I get paranoid that other guys are going to take you from me... I know they all want you” he muttered.

“you’ve got to trust me Jer!” I protested.
“its not you I don’t trust” he promised.
“I can look after myself” I rolled my eyes at him.

“I’m sorry okay! please don’t stay mad at me” he pouted.

“fine” I sighed, hugging him.
“thank you” he smiled and placed his lips quickly against mine.