undead problems

School was still a living hell. The only reason I put up with it was to make Esme happy, the same reason we all put up with it. Edward was struggling with the Bella thing. half of him wanted to get to know her, the other half wanted to drink her blood...  then a small part of him wanted to ignore her. It was getting smaller every day.

“I can’t do this Eva” Edward moaned as we walked to Biology.

“you sure can Edward. Forget about the amazing scent of her blood and focus on how amazing her figure is or something” I shrugged.

“but...” he groaned.
“why can’t you act like a teenage boy for five minutes and let hormones rule instead of your vampire side” I sighed.

“I can’t be around her either way” he snapped.

“well, I don’t know then. stop winning to me as I can’t help” I shrugged, walking to my seat. I was having my own high school teenager problems, in the form of Jeremy and lunch break.

*Flashback*

“make the voices stop” I whined hitting my head on the table, everyone but Edward laughed. All I could hear was girls going on about how attractive the new guy was and guys moaning that the girls were too into the new guy.

“and she was all like...” I heard some annoying girl, I think her name was Jess, tell Bella as they walked past us to go to there table.

“only if you make that stop” Rosalie bartered.

“I think I’ve got the worse deal today” Jasper moaned, burying his head into Alice’s neck. Everyone’s hormones were messing about today and poor Jasper could sense every little change.

“remember me?” someone asked from behind me and I frowned. No one ever walked up to our table and talked to us. For a start we were the people in the school everyone ignored. Then Emmett, Edward and Jasper kind of intimidated everyone... but him.

“oh if it isn’t my stalker” I joked when I saw who it was.

“if I remember correctly, you stalked me too” he smiled.

“Eva who’s this” Edward growled, looking at the ginger ninja.

“thought you said you didn’t have a boyfriend”  Jeremy frowned.
“I’m her very protective brother” Edward corrected.

“and I’m the guy that's going to be taking your sister out on a date tonight” Jeremy shrugged... he so should not have said that.