Chapter 2

If you are reading this right now I just want to say thank you :)

Note: When you read about money in the story it will be in Pokemon Dollars

Chapter 2

Hilda woke up late the next morning as usual. It was like the complete opposite to the day before! The sun shined brightly without a grey cloud in sight! She took a shower, changed into her day clothes, ate breakfast and did her hair up in her signature high ponytail at the back with her wavy side bangs showing in the front. Bubu was still getting her beauty sleep after a late night yesterday. Hilda never had much planned each day. It was usually just the same old thing. Training. But today she actually had things to do so she was a little annoyed but excited at the same time. She decided to leave Bubu in the apartment because if she was woken up during her beauty sleep, Bubu would crack it at whoever woke her. Hilda left a few things for Bubu before she left: some gourmet food and Bubu's favourite drama in the DVD player so she wouldn't get bored.

Hilda left the apartment, making sure she closed the door quietly and then she called Bianca on her Xtransceiver. "Hey Bianca!"

"Oh morning Hilda! What's happening?"

"I was just making sure with the date thingy. It's 7PM today at Café Sonata right?"

"Yep! You're still coming for sure right?"

"Of course I am! I'd never miss a chance to hang out with you again! It's been so many days!"

"Yeah it has! I'm so excited to see you! Well I gotta go now! Cheren is taking me out for breakfast! I'm sooo hungry right now! Byee!"

"Make sure you don't eat too much Bianca!"

"Hey! You know dieting isn't as easy as it looks!"

"Haha I know you can do it Bianca! Anyways bye!"

"Cya Hilda!"

"Oh wait one more thing!"

"Yeah?"

"Is there like a dress code or something?"

"Oh yeah there is! The theme is black and white!"

"Ok thanks Bianca! Bye!"

"Cya tonight!"

She put her Xtranceiver back in her bag and went off to go clothes shopping.

She walked down the streets of Castelia City and came across a nifty little store selling pretty clothes on Mode Street. Hilda walked in and the store interior looked very regal. It such a beautiful sight to look at. Hilda was looking around the store when a lady came up to her and asked, "Hi! Was there anything in particular you were looking for?" The lady had light brown hair that was slightly curled and she wore a black jumpsuit with a white belt around the waist.

Hilda thought. She never usually needed help but why not. Today was one of those lazy days. "Uh sorta yeah I have a date tonight and the theme is black and white."

"Ooh dates! Always such an exciting event! I have a perfect dress for you! Come around here!"

The shopkeeper took her to the other side of the store and picked out a dress for Hilda. It was white strapless dress with a black sash around the waist and a big black bow was tied at the back. On the dress were little flowers on vines with little sparky sequins embroidered onto it. The height was above the knees and tulle was lined underneath the frilled skirt of the dress. "And to go with the dress are these..." She picked up each item as she said them. "A pair of black heels with a buckle going around the ankle, a black clutch bag and this black rose to put in your hair!"

"Whoa thanks so much!"

"Don't mention it! I just love my job! Now go on try them on!"

Hilda picked everything up carefully and went to the change rooms. A few minutes later she finished changing and pulled the curtains to show the shopkeeper. "Wow you look stunning! You're date will be one lucky guy!"

Hilda blushed and said, "My friend arranged a blind date for me tonight so it will be really nerve-racking..."

"Oh even better!"

Hilda twirled around in front of the mirror. She loved the outfit the lady chose for her. "I'll take it all!" Hilda said with a big smile. "I'll just change back first!" And she went back into the changing room.

After she changed back into her usual clothes the lady brought her to the counter and said, "Because it's a blind date and everything I'll give you a discount! So that comes to 15000!" Hilda took out her money and paid. She was about the take the clothes and everything when the lady said "So what time is your date? If it's not too late then you can leave everything here and you can come back before the date and I'll help you with your hair and everything...?" Hilda looked surprised. As far as she could remember no one had been this helpful to her. "My date will be at 7PM at Café Sonata so it's not too far away."

The shopkeeper thought and she said, "What about you come at 6:15PM and after it's all done I can get my brother to drive you there. He's a limousine driver and I won't charge you anything!"

This was probably the best day Hilda had in ages. She kept getting help after help. "Wow thanks you so much! So I'll come at 6:15PM! Could I add you in my Xtranceiver just in case of changes?"

"Sure!" The lady said and they exchanged numbers. "So you're Hilda? Nice to meet you Hilda! I'm Julia!" They both shook hands with a smile. Then Hilda walked to the door. "Make sure you remember to come at 6:15PM!"

"Sure thing! Bye"

"See you later!"

Hilda walked out with a big smile on her face and closed the door behind her. Today seemed like her lucky day.