Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"So you wanna come along?" Hilbert asked Hilda.

It had been a week since Hilbert asked Hilda out and he was now inviting her to a special gathering at The Riches Villa.

"Sure! I can't believe you're invited to a party at like the best place in Unova! How did you do it?!" Hilda said already excited.

"Well I had some...relations with them." Hilbert said. He was looking away.

"Oh cool but I still can't believe your invited! Can I see the invite pleeeaaasseeee?????" Hilda said acting like a little girl.

Hilbert handed over the invite that was printed on refined paper:

To dear Hilbert Black,

We are pleased to invite you to the annual Riches Soirée this Sunday at 7PM. The dress code is formal and names will be checked off at the villa entrance. We hope to see you there.

The Riches

"Wow so that's 3 days from today. Hmm I'm sure Julia would help me choose a dress." Hilda said. She checked her watch. "We still have enough time to go shopping. Wanna go?"

"Sure. I've already got a suit so yeah." Hilbert said.

"Ok then so we can go dress shopping in Castelia then!"

Hilda grabbed Hilbert's hand and they walked to Julia's dress shop.

Julia welcomed them in like always. "Hi you two! Nice to see you again!"

"Hey Julia! I was wondering if you could help me choose out a dress today!" Hilda said.

"Ooh sure whats the occasion this time?" Julia said excited.

"We're invited to a formal soirée this Sunday and yeah." Hilbert said.

"Ok I've got just the thing!" Julia said and she went over to a rack of dresses and picked one out. "Here!" She passed the dress to Hilda. It was a long pastel pink dress that was held up by a strap on the shoulder. Hilda went to the change rooms to try it on. Hilbert awkwardly waited so Julia started a conversation. "So you both are together now?"

"Yeah it's been a week."

'I'm so glad you asked her out! It's like you two were made for each other!"

"Ehehe um thanks...?"

Hilda came out in the dress. "Wow that dress definitely suits you!" Julia said.

Hilbert blushed at Hilda. "Y...You look beautiful." He stammered and then looked away.

Hilda giggled at his childish behavior. She changed back into her normal clothes and took the dress to the counter. "I'll take it!" She said.

"That will be 20000!" Julia said.

Then Hilbert came out from behind. "I'll pay for it, seeing that I'm making you come along with me so yeah..." He said scratching his head.

"Oh umm thanks Hilbert!" Hilda said smiling.

"Awww that's sweet! Hilda you're very lucky to have such a nice boyfriend!" Julia said.

"Hehe yup!" Hilda said awkwardly.

Hilbert paid for the dress, they said thanks to Julia and they went.

"You wanna leave that at your place?" Hilbert asked.

"Yeah I should..." Hilda said holding up the dress bag.

They walked to Hilda's apartment. She opened to door with the key card. Hilbert waited out the door.

"Umm are you coming?" Hilda said.

Hilbert had never been in Hilda's apartment before, even though he had a spare key card for emergencies. "Oh uh yeah." He walked in behind Hilda. "I'll just put this somewhere." Hilda hung the dress in her wardrobe. "Ok done!" Then they both walked out.

"You're place is cleaner than I thought!" Hilbert joked.

"Hey! I'm sure my place is just as clean as yours!" Hilda said.

Hilbert laughed. He grabbed her hand. "C'mon lets go get some lunch."

After they had lunch Hilda suddenly remembered something. "Oh! Wanna have a battle now? Like we were supposed to?"

"Oh yeah! But here?" Hilbert said. They were in front of the Striaton Gym/Restaurant.

"Sure why not? Hurry up take out your first Pokemon!" Hilda said excitedly.

He shrugged. "Alright then let's do this!" He took out a pokeball.

"Before we start, these will be the rules." Hilda had her index finger up. "No items and you can only switch out once!"

"Fine, but know I'll still beat you though!" Hilbert said.

"No way!" Hilda said. She was just as excited as Hilbert for this battle.

"Let's start!"