Chapter 6

Once again it took me awhile to write this one. Sometimes I just don't know what to write... ~_~

Chapter 6

Hilda leaned on the wall. Café Sonata was now closed. She waited for Arthur to pick up his Xtranceiver. "Hello Miss Hilda, at your service!" He said in his cheery voice. 

"Hey Arthur! Could you pick me up now? Same place."  

"No problem Miss Hilda! I'll be right there!"  

They both put down their Xtranceivers. The only thing Hilda could do now was wait.  

"What's a pretty chick like you doing in an alley way at night eh?" 2 roughnecks approached her. Hilda looked up. She nearly dozed off. "S-Stay away from me!" She took a step back.  

"Naww babe don't be like that!" One of the roughnecks said. They both came closer.  

"Yeah come with us! We know a place you can stay for the night!" They were so close to Hilda now, she could even smell the alcohol from their breaths. She turned around and was about to start running away when one of them grabbed her arm.

"Let go of me!" Hilda tried to hit him with her clutch bag but his arm hand didn't budge so instead she tried to kick him but she couldn't because of her shoes.

"She's a feisty one isn't she?" Said the roughneck who wasn't grabbing her arms. "Yeah go get the car I'll keep hold of her." Said the other and he went. The car was just behind a dumpster so it was out of sight. The two were dragging Hilda to the car.

"Piss off would you?!" Hilda screamed. She kept hitting and attempting to kick the two.

"You guys might want to do what the girl says." A familiar voice said from behind her. Hilda turned her head. It was Hilbert! Her face brightened up and she smiled at him. He shot back a quick smile, but quickly changed to a serious face.

"Oh look! Prince Charming has come to save his princess!" Said one of the roughnecks. They still didn't let go of her.  

"I guess we'll have to do this the hard way huh?" Hilbert kept his cool and took out a Pokeball from his pocket. "Ugh." Said one of the roughnecks and he let go of Hilda causing her to fall but Hilbert quickly lunged forward to catch her. "You alright?" He asked.  

"Yeah I think so..." Hilda said. Her wrists were numb. He helped her stand because she was shivering.  

"You're lucky we don't have our Pokémon today!" The roughneck called out before getting into the car and then driving away. Hilda and Hilbert sat on the pavement. "Umm thanks for saving me..." Hilda said looking at the ground. She kicked some rocks on the road. "Don't mention it uhh anyway I better get going now." Hilbert got up.  

"Wait don't go!" Hilda said her hand extended out to him. He gave her a weird look. "I-I mean why don't you come with me? I'm sure Arthur won't mind to drive you home..." Hilda blushed and looked down again. "I guess I could save the walk." And he sat back down again next to her. Just at that moment Arthur's limousine rocked up. Arthur got out, opened the door, bowed and said, "Good Evening Miss Hil-" then realised that there was another person beside her. "-da and date?"  

"Hmm I guess you could say that. Hey um Arthur would it be alright if you could drive Hilbert to Opelucid after dropping me off? " Hilda said. "Sure thing Miss Hilda! I have nothing else to do..." Arthur said willingly.  

Hilbert shook Arthur's hand and got in the car too and drove off. "So how was dinner?" Arthur asked the two.  

"Yeah it was good." Hilda said.  

"Hilda fell over a couple of times!" Hilbert said and they all laughed.  

"So Hilbert? How did you know I needed help...?" Hilda asked quietly after they all quietened down. "I uhh... T-That doesn't matter! What matters is I saved you ok?!" He blushed and looked to the window. Hilda giggled. Hilbert didn't actually call for a taxi. He waited at the end of the street, just out of her sight to make sure she went home safely. But he obviously wouldn't want to say that to her. "Here we are. Miss Hilda here's your stop." Arthur said. He stopped the car just in front of the doors. "Thank you Arthur!" Hilda got out of the car.  

"It's been a pleasure being your chauffeur for tonight!" He bowed down to kiss Hilda's hand.  

"You're the best chauffeur in the world Arthur hehe!" Hilda smiled at him and then curtseyed.  

"Thanks again Hilbert for saving me." Hilda said to Hilbert and they hugged.  

"No problem."  

"Bye!" Hilda said and waved as she walked into the apartment.  

"Bye!" 

"Good bye Miss Hilda!" 

Then Hilbert and Arthur went back into the limousine and they headed to Opelucid.  

"So Hilbert, what's your impression on Hilda?" Arthur asked.  

"She's nice, a little clumsy but that's cute." Hilbert said looking out the window and smiling.  

"Does that mean you like her?" Arthur had a huge smile on his face.  

Hilbert chuckled. "Maybe."

Yeah I so I guess I was playing Pokemon the other day and actually went to Cafe Sonata and saw those 2 extremely dodgy roughnecks which made me do this chapter and I guess it could describe Hilbert's character a little more.