EXTRA STORY (Chapter 7 8 9 Extension)

So I was about to start writing Chapter 10 but then I realized that Hilbert's feelings aren't shown very clear. I've been writing some of Hilda's feelings but not Hilbert's. I decided to make an extra of Chapter 7, 8 and 9 in Hilbert's point of view and then a diary of Hilda's day at the end of Chapter 9 when she got home too. Please enjoy and just a note that this is just an extra so if you don't read this then it's ok. :)

EXTRA STORY (Chapter 7, 8, 9 Extension)

I woke up earlier today at 10AM. It was the weekend so that was pretty early for me. I got ready, ate breakfast and stuff. "Hey Poka you wanna come? I'm going to call Hilda to hang out." I asked Poka. He just nodded in agreement. "Ok let's go." I walked around Unova because it seemed to early to call Hilda. I didn't want to disturb her. By the time it was 12:30PM I had walked to the south side of Unova and was in Nacrene City. I thought, "Hilda should be awake now maybe I'll call her to meet up here." So I called her. I could see that she was back in her usual clothes just like I saw a couple of days back. When she agreed to come I mentally punched the sky. (I said it was going to be a training session.) So glad she didn't reject me. I hope I didn't look like those kind of guys that were really attatched... So anyway, I waited in the Cafe Warehouse where we had both agreed to meet. She came not too long after my call. We both ordered drinks there and then I told her that I was going to check on our Tepigs. I come back and the next thing you know, the barista is hitting on her. We argued and he said something cocky back to me so I challenged him to a battle. We went outside while Hilda stayed inside. But that barista was really stupid. He knew that I had a fire type yet he chose his Pansage. I won and then he asked me stuff about Hilda like if I was gonna ask her out. I said no and then he seemed really regretful. He mumbled something like, "I should have asked her out before..." And sighed. I had no idea what that was about but I shrugged and walked back into the cafe. Hilda was sitting at the table I was at before sipping her Iced Chocolate. I walked over to her smiling and sat down in the seat opposite to her. She slid my bottle of water over to me. "Do girls like it when guys fight over them?I thought girls did..." I thought. But Hilda didn't look so impressed. So I asked her if she wanted to start training now and her face suddenly lit up. I guess Hilda is a little different to other girls I've known. I suggested to train at one of the stadiums in Nimbasa so we got up and started to walk there. Then she looked a little sad. She told me that she probably won't ever be able to go back to the Cafe Warehouse. It was her favorite cafe. Then I apologized and told her that the barista looked evil... Which in my opinion was true. I thought she would get pissed off from my comment but instead she giggled and said that there were other cafes that she could go to. We talked all the way to Nimbasa about ourselves so we got to know each other more and our dreams to be the Pokemon Champion. It was amazing to see just how much we had in common.

We finally got to Nimbasa. I was in front of the stadium when I started talking and realized that Hilda wasn't there. I looked around and there she was, looking up at the Pokemon Musical. I walked over to her. I asked her if she wanted to train but she ignored my question and dragged me into the building. She walked up to the counter to buy 2 tickets. As the lady at the counter handed them over to Hilda, she said that we made a cute couple... So both Hilda and I told her that we won't dating. It was quite awkward after that but I guess Hilda is the kind of girl who overcomes it quickly. We walked up the stairs to the seating area and took our seats. Hilda said that it was a treat from her. Nothing awkward happened in there. I didn't attempt to put my arm over her. We just sat and watched. I wasn't sure if our feelings were the same so yeah. We just watched the musical.

After the musical Hilda asked if I enjoyed it. I said that it was good but I actually really liked it. I've never seen anything like. Before, I couldn't even imagine Pokemon dancing around on stage in costumes. I teased her by saying,"It's also nice to know that you have a girly side to you!"