Chapter 12

Ugh so I've had writers block sorta. Since I ended with a battle I was freaking out on how to write it all out. I was gonna just stop with the fanfic but I started getting positive comments and messages from you guys so thank you so much! Anyways I concluded that I will just skip the battle and keep on going. Those who were expecting a battle scene I'm sorry for not giving you one but please enjoy the rest of it! :)

Chapter 12

"You know I'll beat you next time right?" Hilda said to Hilbert as they walked to buy Casteliacones.

"Oh is that so?" Hilbert said with a smirk.

"Positive! You do know that the only reason you won was because of your sneaky Zoroark Illusion trick! I'll know your tricks next time we battle."

"Pfft yeah sure."

Hilda just kept rambling on about how she would've won and everything even after we got our Casteliacones.

"So you excited about Sunday?" I said without waiting for her to finish talking (which I doubt she would have).

"Yeah of course I am!" She didn't seem to mind me cutting me off. 'I feel so privileged to go I mean like this is The Riches we're talking about! They're basically royalty here. I still can't believe you got invited to one of their party things."

Hilda seemed extremely talkative today. There was nothing Hilbert could do except listen because girls love someone who just listens to them.

So their day was the usual chatting, battling and exploring. Things were near perfect their relationship and pathway to become champion. That was until the day of the soirée came.

Sunday - The day of The Riches Soirée

"You nearly done in there?" Hilbert asked as he knocked on the door to Hilda's bedroom. She was changing into her dress.

"Nearly done just gimme a second!" She called out.

"You said that 5 minutes ago though!" Hilbert said getting tired and he plopped himself down onto the couch. "Women huh?" He said to his Emboar.

"Ok done!" Hilda said and she stepped out of her bedroom. "Sorry that took awhile I couldn't get the curling iron to work right..." She poked her ringlets and then twirled around. "So uh anyways what do you think?"

"You look... stunning." Hilbert said. He got up from the couch and kissed her forehead. "C'mon someone is waiting for us outside." He took her hand an lead her outside.

Waiting for them outside was a limousine and someone stepped out of it.

"Arthur!" Hilda exclaimed. "Its been awhile since I last saw you!" She hurried towards him an they hugged.

"Good evening Miss Hilda! It's good to see that you're well!" Arthur said. He checked the time. "We better get going we can talk more inside." They all got inside and talked more.

When they arrived at their destination in Undella Town Hilda and Hilbert got out of the limo, said goodbye to Arthur and stood to admire the beautiful villa.

"Well here we are." Hilbert said. The two walked to the front door.

"Good evening you two." A man in a suit greeted them both. "Could I please have your names?"

"Hilbert. Oh and Hilda yes she's my plus one." Hilbert said changing from his carefree self to a much more class one.

The man flipped through a book with names through it until he stopped on a page and ticked both our names. He opened the doors behind him and stood aside. "Enjoy your night." He said as Hilda and Hilbert walked in.

--------------------------------------------

My bad if the chapter is short. Things will be getting interesting though. The dilemma is coming soon! :D