Chapter 7

Each night before I sleep I just like to think of what I should write and when I have a really good idea I really try to remember it but then forget. Sorry if this chapter is bad... I sorta wrote part of it the day before a maths test. :( I know boring huh?

Chapter 7

The next morning Hilda woke up at around 12PM. Late as usual. "Rise and shine Bubu! It's Sunday! Guess what that means!" Hilda exclaimed as she sat up from the bed. Bubu yawned and rolled over. "Oh come on you sleepy head! Sunday's are the day where you get a break from training! Remember?" Bubu quickly got up. She loved it when she didn't have to train. "Ok let's get ready to go!" They both got ready (except Bubu didn't really have to do anything) to go and then left the apartment. "I think we should visit Julia first. Tell her about the date she seemed interested." Hilda said to Bubu and Bubu jumped up and down in excitement. They both walked to Julia's shop. "Hey Julia!" Hilda said as she walked in.

"Oh hi there Hilda!" Julia said. She was sitting at the counter. "I hoped you would come today and here you are!"

"Hehe." Hilda laughed a little. "I thought I'd drop by and say thanks again. Maybe tell you a bit about the date if you aren't too busy?"

"Oh I'm not busy. As you can see..." Julia looked around shop. No one else was in it. "Here have a seat." She pulled out a chair for Hilda.

"Thanks." Hilda sat down and Bubu hopped onto her lap.

"Aww look at your little Tepig! May I hold her?" Julia squealed in excitement and Bubu hopped into her arms, she just loved the attention. "So umm anyway how was the date?"

"I think it went really well! We learned about each other, we have a few things in common and we exchanged numbers!" Hilda said nearly jumping up.

"Wow! It must have gone really well!" Julia said nearly jumping up too. "Has he called you yet?"

"No not yet so I'm not sure if I should call h-" Just at that moment Hilda's Xtranceiver started to ring. "It's him what do I do?!" Hilda started to panic.

"Pick it up! He's into you!" Julia said. She was really excited.

Hilda picked up her Xtranceiver. "Hey Hilda."

"Hi Hilbert..." Hilda was nervous. Julia quickly glanced at the Xtranceiver screen to see the guy Hilda had been talking about and started to smile because she thought that was one good looking guy Hilda met.

"So uhh how's it going?"

"Oh it's all good. Yeah..."

"You alright from last night? You know those roughnecks..."

"Yeah I'm alright."

"Cool so umm I was wondering if you wanna..."

Hilda started to blush while Julia was just beginning to get excited.

"Do some training now?"

Hilda was no longer blushing but Hilbert was.

"Sure! Where do you wanna meet?"

"What about the Café Warehouse? We can get a drink first."

"Ok so I'll come right now!"

"See ya Hilda."

"Bye!" And Hilda ended the call.

"Hilda! Why didn't you tell me he was so good looking?!" Julia said screaming.

"Ehehe sorry?" Hilda giggled.

"Told you! He's into you! Now go on to you date!" Julia laughed.

"It's not a date! Just a training session..." Hilda blushed.

"Ok ok training session then!"

"Better! Anyways I'll go now! Nice chatting to you today!

"Bye Hilda! Good luck!"

"Thanks! See ya Julia!"

Bubu jumped out of Julia's arms and then followed behind Hilda.

"So I guess you might do some training after all." Hilda said with her arms behind her said. Bubu rolled her eyes. "But if you don't care then I guess that other Tepig won't like you. He loves training." Hilda knew that Bubu liked that other Tepig so she said that on purpose to make Bubu want to train and that's exactly what happened. They both continued to walk until they got to the Café Warehouse. Hilda walked in and Hilbert turned around from his seat as she opened the door. He was sitting in the lower area of the Café with Poka. Hilda and Hilbert walked towards each other while the two Tepigs ran and started to rub their cheeks together... "So you wanna grab a coffee or something first?"

"Umm sure." Hilda's cheeks were really pink now. They both walked over to the barista. He was the same one from the day before.

"I'll just have a bottle of water." Hilbert said. "And Hilda?" He turned to Hilda who was getting her money out. "Hey Hilda don't worry about it just order I'll pay."

Hilda looked up. "But..." Hilbert smiled at her so she couldn't help but give in. "Oh fine." She sighed. "One Iced Chocolate please."

"That will be 750 thanks." The barista said.

Hilbert paid and then saidk to Hilda, "I'll just check on those two Tepigs so I'll be right back." Then he went. "Ok..." Hilda said but he already went so she just waited for the drinks. The barista was making her Iced Chocolate when he said, "Hey I think I remember you from yesterday."

"Huh?"

"You were the girl who dozed off!" He chuckled a little.

"Oh yeah..."

"So what about we hang out one day?" Just as the barista said that Hilbert came back with the two Tepigs. "You're wasting your time, asking her that." He said to the barista.

"Hey! Well if she wouldn't go out with me, then she surely wouldn't go out with you!" The barista said with his eyes closed and arms crossed. It was like he was scoffing.

Hilbert didn't know what to say. "Damn this barista!" He said in his mind but he kept his cool on the outside. "Well then what about we take this outside?" He said taking out a pokeball.

"I've been waiting for you to ask that." The barista said, picking up a pokeball too and then the both went outside.

Hilda rolled her eyes. "Urgh I'm going to stay here." She thought it was really stupid when guys fought over a girl. Bubu hopped onto her lap. Hilda drank some of her Iced Chocolate and took Hilbert's bottle of water. "Let's sit here." And Hilda went to the lower area of the cafe and sat on the same table she saw Hilbert and Bubu sat on the opposite chair. "I don't think we'll actually train today if the day goes on like this..." Hilda said with her chin in hands and elbows on table. Bubu was happy though because she could see Poka without having to train. A few minutes later the 2 boys came back from their battle.