Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Hilbert explained the situation to her. Hilda didn't say anything, she still had her head on her pillow.

"I guess I better go now..." He got up off the bed and walked to the door, leaving the flowers beside Hilda.

Hilda turned to her side. She saw the roses and on it was a note saying sorry. "Wait." She said. Hilbert turned around. Hilda sat up. Her makeup was smudged, her hair was messed up and her dress was wrinkled but Hilbert still found her the most beautiful girl in the world. "I forgive you."

Hilbert walked back to her. They hugged. "I'm so so sorry Hilda."

They both stood up holding hands. "Thanks for the flowers by the way." Hilda said.

"You're very welcome." Hilbert said smiling. He was very relieved that Hilda forgave her.

They both walked downstairs together. Hilda's mum turned around from the kitchen. "Are you two bet-" but Hilda and Hilbert were outside the door before she could finish.

Hilda held her hand out to touch the rain. She didn't care that her dress and makeup were ruined, or that her hair was in knots. She just wanted to stay where she was forever with Hilbert.

Hilbert didn't care either. He too wanted to stay where he was forever with Hilda.

"This is just like the day we first met each other." Hilda said looking up at Hilbert.

"Yeah it is." Hilbert said looking up at the grey clouds.

"You're the reason I love rainy days."

"Same with me." He pulled Hilda towards his chest and looked down at her, into her eyes. They both leaned for a kiss.

"Hilda?" Hilbert said, still looking into her eyes.

"Yes?" Hilda said.

"I'm so glad I found you."

"Me too."

---------------------------------------------

NOTE: REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY IN POSTING THIS CHAPTER GUYS! MY COMPUTER BROKE, I HAD TO WAIT WEEKS TO GET A NEW ONE AND THEN I WENT ON HOLIDAYS. IT WAS JUST REALLY INCONVENIENT!

Anyways hey guys this is the last chapter. Cliche ending hehe... Sorry it was short but yeah. Anyways I just want to thank you for reading this and giving me support. Hope you've enjoyed it! It would be much appreciated if you could vote! Love you! xx