Part 3

Entering the school building, I ignore those girls who are staring at me in awe and keep walking through the corridors. Suddenly I hear a loud clanking sound nearby and then a whimper. I look around and find out that those sounds are coming from this one closed classroom. I swing the door open. There is a boy laying on the floor surrounded by three boys towering him. He was held down by a foot stepping on his chest. Bullying? Really?

Don't mistake me for a bad guy. Even if my uncle sees me as a public enemy, I have never touched weaklings and never will. I mean in bad ways. I do touch them sometimes. Some weaklings are cute, okay? Well, if you know what I mean. But bullying? Not my thing.

"Hey, close that door and get lost!" One of those three boys speaks.

"Nobody tells me what to do. Now you get lost." I move aside to give them way through the door.

Those boys are looking at me as if I am crazy. "I said get lost or I'll do worse thing to your fag friend here." he points his finger to the terrified boy on the floor.

"Really? So you are proud just by beating some weaklings?"

Overwhelmed by arrogance, one of the bully steps towards me. One blink after, his strong fist collides with my cheek. F*ck. This dumb just won't understand. Of course, sissy fist like this won't take me anywhere, I've taken much worse before.

Then I grab his hair and bump his head to the nearest desk. He falls to the floor. Before he tries to get up, I kick his stomach few times and quickly end it with throwing a chair on his legs. He screams like hell.

Two other bullies seem startled. Confused whether they have to fight me or help his friend first. Then they both run towards me.

"Stop right there! Before I send your friend to a wheelchair forever."

Both of them look at each other before helping their friend back to his feet.

"Don't think Ethan will let this go." Says one of them before they walk out of the classroom. Tch.. Like I care.

Fight in the first day of new school. Great. I am about to get out of the room when someone calls. "Wait."

Oh yeah.. that pathetic boy. I turn around and find him already on his feet, fixing his clothing. What did they do to him?

He walks closer and stops before me. He takes a while staring at my face, and so do I. I can see trails of dry tears on his redden cheeks. His glassy blue eyes indicate they are about to rain more tears.

"Thank you." His lips tremble when he talks. "I thought nobody cares about me."

To be honest, I don't care about him either. But this time, I cant simply say that. Why? Because he is so cute. This boy meets my liking. Well, I have to admit, I always see cute boys as nothing more than bed warmers. And this time, there is no differences.

"Don't thank me. I just really wanted to beat their asses."

"Thanking probably isn't enough." He starts leaking tears.

"Hey, hey, don't cry. What's your name?" I hold both of his shoulders.

"Louis.. Louis Nye. And I guess I owe you my life."

"Okay, Louis, whatever. Listen to me. School is about to start, we have to get ready. Wash your face and I have to go to Principal's office. Okay?"

"Principal? Why? About this fight?"

"Not that. I am new student here."

"Oh, right... Nice to meet you, uh.."

"I'm William."

"Uh, William. Sorry for causing you trouble on your first day."

"It's okay." I touch his lips with my index finger. There is a little blood on them. Probably they were cut from the earlier event.

"I've got to go now. See you around, Louis." I walk out of that room and chuckle remembering his disappointed face as my finger left his lips. First bitch on the first day. Not so bad. This is going to be a nice day. And finally, this town doesn't feel too much boring.

*****

TBC~