Part 17

A/N: Warning! Primitive English. It's not my tongue.

_________________________________________________

I spend almost one hour in bathroom. Jerking my self off a few times before I finally manage to will my hardness down. Damn it. I should have known better than to jump him on our first time alone. Like I have thought earlier, it requires some -no, a LOT of- patience from me if I really want to bang that ass. Then why didn't you just give him that damn time, you William f*cking moron? Shit. I hope I didn't scare him away. Not after I've come this far and gained his trust.

I feel my heart sinks as I walk out of the bathroom and find Louis is no where to be seen. I look around my bedroom. Still in the same state as I left it, except for the bed sheet. It's been neatly straightened now. I mean, shouldn't it be a bit crumpled after our little make-out session? Did Louis tidy it? Then it come to my notice that his glass of milkshake is gone as well. Wait, could he be-?

I stop wondering and stride out of the bedroom. I know this feels like gambling but maybe, just maybe, he is still here sipping his drink somewhere in this house. Probably downstairs, somewhere quiet. Maybe he couldn't just make a dash for the front door and run home. Whichever, just... don't go.

I search through the living area, the foyer and even the garage, but still I can't find him. Has he really gone? Has he taken back all the trust he gave me and thrown it out of the window? Have I really messed everything up?

"F*ck!"

A loud crashing sound echoes as I mess the ornament table by the living room with one swift movement of my hand and send all of my mother's China plates down to crumble on the floor. Do I look desperate? I don't think so. But, yes, I'm upset. Very upset that I'm considering to just drag him back here and tie him to my bed. With or without his consent. Even though it means I should disregard my principle to never take any boys by force.

"Master Young?" She rushes from the kitchen to see what happened. "Are you-"

"Get lost!" I snap harshly without looking at her direction.

"Y-yes, Sir." I hear her stepping away. Leaving me alone with the mess and silence.

"William?"

That voice. Could that be? I turn around a little bit too fast to look for the source and find Louis standing nervously by the door way. Without wasting any second, I rush over to him and pull him into a tight hug. Tighter than ever before. As if I could easily lose him at any moment if we part.

He lets out a small whimper. Signaling me to loosen the hug. But I keep it still, ignoring his probably still aching bruise on his chest, until he struggles to free himself. "What's wrong, William?" He asks as I let him go. His eyes are heavy with worry.

"I thought you're gone."

"What? I'm not." His eyes widens from surprise. "Did you create that mess just because you thought I was gone?" He points at the scattered shards of porcelain on the floor.