Part 28

You may call me a sex addict. Or anything alike, you name it. But this isn't really my fault. Blame my Louis for being incredibly pretty and sexy at the same time. His frailty also has a part in making him the sexiest being alive. And his cock, oh his cock is just as beautiful as I imagined. The size isn't too big, very much different if it were to compare with my monstrous one. But it isn't too small either. The size fitted just right within my grip as I gave him a hand job earlier. How can I not end up being this horny afterwards?

But still I have to hold my self back this time. I have to refuse his offer to help me getting rid of my bulging problem. I can't have a pure innocent virgin mouthing my hardness at our first sexual encounter. I just want him to focus on his own pleasure. I want to show him how pleasurable it is to be with me, so that he can start growing a feeling of lust for me, and me only.

Just this once, I don't mind stroking my own thing in the shower. Easing the raging erection by my self while there is a pretty boy hanging around in my house. I really don't mind because next time I will use him for sure. Next time, it will be his mouth or his ass that is pleasing me. No hands, yeah I'm not really into hand jobs if that means I'm being at the receiving end. I don't like being under control of someone else's hand.

Panting heavily, I keep moving my hand and create frictions against my taut member. I know I'm so close now because recalling Louis' reaction and the sounds he made when I played with his down part are the best jerking off materials.

"F*ck.."

I groan hoarsely as I reach my climax. Some spurts of warm pearly white liquid are smearing the glass wall of shower corner. I inhale deeply to restore my breathing pace while my hand occasionally gives my thing a light massage just to empty its content.

Vaguely I hear knocks from the bathroom door between the water stream noise. I turn the shower off before asking, "What is it?"

"William." I recognize my baby's confidence-lacking voice. "Can I cook lunch for both of us? We haven't had one, have we?"

Now that's what I love from Louis. Maybe I don't need to teach him anything about the whole 'asking permission' stuff. He already has the attitude by nature. He asks for permission even just to take care of my needs. This is awesome. And I can easily tell that my certain body part loves him even more just by its sudden rigidity.

"William?" Still getting no response, he asks again.

"Yes, you can, Baby. The kitchen is yours."

He chuckles a little and says, "Thank you."

"Don't worry."

Most people might not understand his logic when he thanks me for being permitted to serve me lunch. But it sounds so right in my ears. And I like that. When I no longer feel his presence outside my bathroom, I switch the water back on for another round of masturbation in the shower.

***

"Wow! What are we celebrating, once again?", I exclaim as I see a small arrangement of full meal for two on the dining table. There served steaks, few kinds of sauce, vegetables, mashed potato which looks very tasty, ice cream desert, salad and also two glasses of orange juice. I get an instant mouth watering from the view. This is a nice lunch.