Part 14

A/N: Please be prepared for another steamy stuff.

———

"William, wait!" I look back and find Mikey jogging closer. His facial expression seems to change a little bit brighter. He must have overcome his earlier shock. But that doesn't mean he gets the fullest understanding about my seeing him as nothing more than a mere 'friend', if you know what I mean. "We still have some time before the break is over."

"And?" I inquire.

"You don't want to spend more time with me?" He asks with a mixture of sulky and nervous tone in his voice.

I send him a calming smile before I cup his cheek. "Oh, believe me I'd love to, Mi. But-"

But I need to put some distance until I'm sure that you eventually know what you are to me. And that is the moment when I see a familiar silvery blonde walks into the corridor. Ivan. He walks with a tall blonde guy beside him. They look pretty occupied with their animated chat since Ivan doesn't seem to notice my presence. But I don't care. This can be another chance for me to slap Mikey with reality before he is far too lost in his dreaming.

"But what, William?" Mikey asks.

"But I already have something else to do in mind." Hey, I think I'm starting to like this kind of answer. Louis-kind of answer. It's pretty handy, no doubt.

"What is it?" Mikey asks again.

I walk pass him and towards Ivan, knowing his eyes will follow me. And in a few moment, I surprise Ivan with suddenly grabbing his hand and dragging him away from the corridor.

"Oh, God. What the hell?!" Ivan protests about him being dragged this whole length of the corridor. But I just ignore him. "William, let me go."

I don't let him go until we reach an empty room near the football club locker room. From what I take in, I can tell that this room is used to store gymnastic apparels and is kind of not being entered so often. So, I close the door behind me and face Ivan in his annoyed mood.

"Tell me what was that for?" He demands explanation.

"Well, just a little show for your friend so that he has to think twice before expecting any deeper relationship with me." I explain nonchalantly.

"You mean Mikey?"

"Who else?"

"Oh my God, was it really necessary? Couldn't you just pick up another way? Or at least another moment?" He looks a bit frustrated. I thought someone like him would be a lot more easy going.

"Hey, why are you upset? What's wrong with you?" I reach his pretty hair and stroke it gently. It is so soft, just like what I thought it would be.

It seems my gesture succeed making him a little bit calmer. "The one I walk with was my crush. It's a rare opportunity for me to have a chat with him. And you just had to ruin it by kidnapping me."