Part 35

I lay breathlessly on my comfortable king size bed, sweating heavily even though the air conditioner in this master bedroom works just fine. My head is still hazy from the afterglow. I close my eyes as I feel the light trembling that teases my body is gradually subsiding. After a few minutes, my breath gets more even, so does the thumping sound of heartbeat inside my rib cage.

I drag my naked body up to sit straight on bed as I regain my energy. Lazily discarding the used condom on my still overly-sensitive member and also the ones that scatter on bed. I throw them into a nearby trash bin mindlessly, not really giving concern if any of them miss the bin and litter the carpeted floor.

I pull some pieces of wet tissue from its box atop the nightstand and hurriedly wipe the stickiness off my fingers before I use the dry ones to wipe off the wetness. The dirty tissues then soon are thrown into the trash bin also. Once my hands are clean, I reach for my iPhone under the pillow and tap its screen to call the only number that listed in Favorites.

"Who are you calling?" asks someone whose stomach is laying flat on the other side of my bed.

"None of your business, Iv," I answer with a smirk noticing how spent Ivan looks, judging by his current exhausted face.

"Is it Louis?" He inquires.

"Damn it, why isn't he picking up?" I spit bitterly as my call reaches his mailbox.

"You said he is in a shopping spree. Maybe he just doesn't hear his phone ringing."

"I don't care where he is. He doesn't get to ignore my call." I make a mental note to tell him this the next time we meet.

Ivan flashes an 'oh' expression and nods blankly, "So it is Louis indeed." He looks satisfied knowing that he has made a right guess. "Is it really necessary to call him every now and then? I mean, you just called him like an hour ago, asking about how he was enjoying his shopping, right when you were pounding mercilessly into my as$. Wasn't it enough?"

Seeing there's no necessity to answer his stupid question, I ignore him and keep redialing Louis' number. "I can call him as many times as I please, and he has to answer."

"Oh, William, did you hear what you just said? You sound like an over-possessive jerk."

One of my eyebrows twitches at his remark. I'm still listening to the waiting tone in my phone, Louis still isn't picking up. "I may be possessive, but definitely not a jerk, you slut."

Ivan rolls his eyes, "Whatever. Poor little Louis."

"He is happy, FYI," I reply, feeling annoyed.

"Not until he finds out what his boyfriend is doing behind his back." He says nonchalantly. I swear I can sense him smirking right now.

I give up my effort trying to call my Louis and put the iPhone down on my bed. I get on my feet and calmly walk around to the side where Ivan's nude body is laying comfortably. He doesn't bother covering himself with a blanket or anything else, and so do I. I stand next to him without a single piece of clothing on my slim but firm figure, towering him.