Part 7

We are still in the middle of our way heading to the parking lot when Mikey suddenly stops and asks me to wait for him in the car. "I have to go grab something from my locker." He says.

"No problem. But do you even know which one my car is?"

"Of course. Who doesn't? Ever since you parked that car, you've made it pretty much bold for everyone." He lets out small chuckles and my brain is practically rewinding the said event. Oh yeah, some newbie parking his gorgeous gray Porsche at teacher's area sounds very sight-catchy.

"Well, okay then." I bend forward to kiss him and whisper, "Be quick."

"I'll be there before you could even miss me." He replies with a wide grin on his face. With that, we are both parting. I continue my way to the parking lot, while Mikey heads back to the locker room.

What awaits me as I reach my car is not something I have expected, neither is unpleasant. There is a boy with this shoulder length blonde hair standing beside my car. Is it even blonde? It's very much lighter than blonde. Almost like silvery blonde. Also with a fair skin tone and pinkish thin lips which are looked so skillful. If he doesn't have that slutty face of a hooker, I would've mistaken him for an Elf. Well, not that I know what Elves' faces look like, nor have I seen ones. But I'm absolutely sure, should they truly exist, they just couldn't be some indecent creatures, could they? Alright, done with the staring, he is now smiling at me.

"Any reason for you being there beside my car? Because if you don't, I can give you one." I grin at him seductively. Eyes straight on him. I know how my eyes look like when I'm like this. They are making an obvious obscene stare, revealing my undeniable lust that is usually hidden. It acts like a silent proposal before I make any further move. Any response to that will determine the moves I should make. It is like dipping your fingers into the water when you test your bath temperature. But don't think I do this to all the boys I want, no. This one is only for people like him. Hooker-like people. Of course Mikey and Louis would've run away, had I try it on them. Makes sense.

"I like your car." He walks towards me, smiling. So, hookers here talk also about cars.

"Thanks but don't expect for a test drive. No one rides it but me."

"Would you let me if I say I also like the owner?" He wears a meaningful smile on his thin lips.

"It depends on what you've been meaning to 'ride'." His eyes light up as I deepen my voice. "Because I prefer you taking the owner as something to ride rather than to ride with."

He lets out a small chuckle that sounds very sultry. "This isn't something we can discuss at a parking lot, is it?"

"Then my bed, tomorrow."

Still chuckling, he reaches out his right hand. "The name is Ivan." I take his hand but not shake it. I fondle it gently. Feeling his smooth fair skin of his upper palm. "By the way, I'm Mikey's close friend."

"Really?"

He nods his head. "We've been close since we were kids. Only I who knows he is gay."

"How come he never mentioned about you?"

He pulls his hand and stuffs it into his jeans pocket. "He just gets carried away about you. He thinks you like and want him to be your boyfriend, which you don't, so he wouldn't distract you by mentioning me."

I respond him with a wide grin. "You think I don't want him to be my boyfriend?"

"Positive." He answers. "I know people like you, who just seeks for fun and pleasure. And Mikey who thinks seriously about relationship is not really your type, is he?"

Wow... This hooker is a pro. He can easily recognize his potential customer. "So, what are you offering?"

Smiling, he steps closer to me. Encircling his hands loosely on my neck. "I can do everything you request. And I won't bother you with feelings, moreover relationship. It's only you, me, and your money."

"That's a good proposal. You can line up then." I smirk at him and he chuckles again. If I say Louis is pretty and Mikey is cute, then this one Ivan is real hot. Such a great asset for him to survive in a hooking business.

"William?" Mikey's voice. Ivan withdraws his hands. Both he and I turn around to find him standing behind me.

"Hey, Mikey." Ivan greets cheerfully.

"What are you doing here?"

"Nothing. I just ran into him." With the way he looks, I can tell that Mikey shots a certain suspicion over him, probably he didn't hear our earlier conversation, but Ivan doesn't seem to care. "Anyway, I should be going now. See you."

"You too." I reply. He winks at me before leaving. I smirk at that. "He is quite interesting."

Mikey rolls his eyes. "And a pain in the ass sometimes."

I open the passenger seat door and gesture Mikey to take a sit. "I thought you guys are friends."

"We are. But he is a slut." He says after fastening the seat belt. "He just can't help stealing everybody's guys." Then I close his door and walk around to take the driver seat.

"Well, no wonder. He is attractive, I can see." Then I notice Mikey's sulking face. I reach out my hand to him and stroke his cheek. "You are jealous, Mi."

"What? No!" He is blushing hard. That pleases me. "And stop grinning already." He whines and I just chuckle.

Ow, Mikey. So, now you think I am your guy, huh? Alright. You can think me as everything you like. But for me, boys like you, Ivan, and Louis are nothing more than some holes to f*ck. Bitches. Bed warmers. And I know exactly what can make people like you happy. Not a crap like love or feelings alike. It's more like something tangible that I will gladly provide.

Money.

*****

TBC~

Comments?