Part 6

Few minutes after Louis' arrival, a young woman who seems like a teacher comes in and starts the class. Ms. Braud is unlike any other young teachers I have met. She is a little close-minded. I know it from the way her nose scrunches up a bit after I deliver an introduction of my self as a gay to the class. Great. Now I need nothing more just to prove how crappy this school is, thank you very much.

Luckily, the class is over before my boredom sneaks a chance to turn itself into anything nasty. If it's not because of Louis' excited face watching me on my introduction, I would've stormed out of the class like hours ago. Also Mikey does his best performing a good company act. He strokes my hand once in a while, entertains me with his smile and distracts me from anything that is upsetting, like that four-eyed Tim and his closeness with Louis. Are they together? Just wait, even if Tim is his boyfriend, I will eventually take Louis into my bed.

The classroom is now half empty as some students are already out. But Louis is still in his chair. "Come on, let's go," Mikey asks. I don't respond and continue observing the other cute boy. Feeling ignored, he calls me again, "Will."

Sighing, I turn my face around and face him. He is standing already. "It's William. I think I'm going to say hi to Louis first. Just wait." I get up from my chair.

"What? Why?" There is jealousy coloring his face and affecting the way he asks. It sounds more like a protest.

Then I step forward to Mikey. I let my hands cupping his face. Slowly stroke the cheekbones with my thumbs. "Hey, why the pouting face? I just want to say hi, okay?"

He looks right into my eyes. Searching for something.

"Mi, is that okay?"

Slowly, he nods. Half-willingly. But do I look like I care?

"Now give me that smile. Because I can't stand a minute without."

Then he smiles widely and chuckles. "What a flattery."

"Is it?"

"Whatever. Just hurry."

"Don't go anywhere. I'll be quick."

Louis and Tim are exchanging gazes as I walk closer. Tim widen his eyes a bit, probably never has expected a newbie to spot them. Heh, kids today really like picturing themselves as the forsaken ones rather than the chosen ones.

"Hey, Louis." I show him my best smile.

"Hi, um, William." He looks nervous.

"I didn't know it does really need a whole day to eventually meet you again."

"Uh, yeah, Nor did I know." He shyly replies. Aw, look at him. Smiling very clumsily with his thin soft lips. I know they are soft, I have touched them. But only with my finger. Now I really want to touch them with my lips, wet them with my tongue, bite them with my teeth, and then repeat the cycle over and over again.

"You guys know each other?" Tim's voice tears my focus off Louis' lips.

"Not really. We just met this morning. He was kind of helping me." Louis answers and then introduces him. "William, meet my friend, Timothy."

"Just Tim, please?" He reaches his hand out to me, smiling.

"Hey, Tim." I shake his hand. It's alright. I can do this. Just try not to show anything but a friendly image right now. I don't want my prey to escape, do I?

"Helped you how exactly?" He asks Louis again.

"Um, you know, as usual. Ethan's guys." He looks uncomfortable talking about this stuff. With the way Tim nodding his head, I can tell that he has the fullest understanding about what has been happening to his friend.

"So, are you okay, Lou?" I notice Louis slightly quirks his eyebrows upon hearing his nick name but doesn't complain.

"Of course, thanks to you. I told you, I owe you my life, didn't I?" He is grinning as if trying to tell that he is only joking. But I don't care. My brain is a bit occupied right now by his enthralling bright expression. His blue eyes, pinkish cheeks, thin lips and even his black hair are just perfect. Now I know I was wrong, he is not cute. I mean, cute isn't the right word. He is pretty! Not in girly meaning. But if there is a boy qualified enough to be called pretty, that's him. I'll vote for him!

"Can we go now?" That is Mikey's voice. I don't know for how long but he is standing right beside me now. His hand is encircling my arm while his eyes are sharply staring at Louis.

"Of course, Mi." I warmly stare at Mikey's eyes. Stopping him from freezing Louis with his jealous stare. "I am about to leave too." I turn back to Louis, "I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"See you," Both Louis and Tim reply. I can't tell what's on Tim's head right now. But I can see there is a slight disappointment cracks upon Louis pretty face. Or is it jealousy? Hm, whichever it is, looks like I'm making a fast progress.

"Let's go get your poster, Mi." I take Mikey's hand and head out. His mood seems better now that I'm holding his waist along the way to the parking lot.

Bitches are always alike everywhere. You can always brighten their mood just by showing them your money or showering them with affection in public, even though it's fake. And I've got no problem faking it. It is merely like a guarantee I can claim later, so that he will never say no to my every demands.

*****

TBC~

Comments are most welcome.. :)

They help me to keep going and improve my writing.