Part 8

"Oh my God, is this your house?!"

Smiling at Mikey's gaping, I start pulling the car into my house driveway. We are done spending our whole afternoon at the biggest mall in town. I allowed him to take whatever he wants into our cart. A few hundred dollars was quickly turned into purchasing, mostly Mikey's. It was hardly a matter to me. I spent much bigger at my previous schools. And now knowing that my uncle isn't around, it shouldn't be a problem if I spend even more.

Minor spending like these will not make Young Holdings collapse into pieces. It has never even flattened my wallet. Both I and my uncle know this, so why does he bother so much about me wasting fortune for my cursed disgusting life style as he said? Of course that is because my uncle is a total homophobic jerk. Who knows if he wastes even more on his own dark-side life? Not that I care, but just who knows?

Back to the afternoon event, I think I made Mikey very happy until he never ceases to wear that grateful smile whenever he sees me in the eye. And nobody knows how much it pleases me. No matter how greedy I am, just seeing people talks and acts gratefully towards me, I could care less about all the fortune in the world. Even though I earn this gratitude by 'bribing'. Whatever. I no longer care. You may think of me as a fake. But if that's the only way, I guess I don't really have many choices.

Then suddenly my mind is brought back to one particular fragment of memory where a pair of teary eyes flashes in my head. A pair of tender sky-colored eyes fixed on me only to show a sign of very deep gratitude. The deepest I've ever received. Beyond any possibility of being deeper. The fragment has now turned into an image of a beautiful face and somehow I hear a weak voice hissing thank you. Louis' voice. Drugging me with the feeling I secretly have been longing to feel.

The memory of this morning event with the bullies are drawn clearer on my mind. The only moment of me receiving such deep gratitude without even giving up any fortune in prior. The only moment which now I realize is very addicting. So much different when compared with what I feel from others. Louis' eyes and words felt so genuine. They allow me to assure that it was me they truly were directing at, not my money, my fame or anything else.

It grows a strange feeling in me. Somewhat like pride. Not that I'm lacking of it myself, but this one is peculiarly pleasing me. Like you are being richer than the one who owns the world. Just imagine if you could feel it in every seconds of your life, you would never grow old. For someone with prideful heart, having this sort of feeling is a real huge spoil. It overwhelms like a drug. It's addictive to the point you'll find no rest until the cause of this feeling come into your possession. And that is exactly what I intend to do. Louis will be mine. The sooner the better. Because I don't know why it is very suffocating to know that he doesn't yet belong in my bed.

"Will? Are you spacing out?" Mikey pauses my train of thoughts.

"Of course not. I'm driving. And here we are." I stop the car engine once it reaches the garage. We both walk out of the car.

"The house is freaking huge! I never know there is a house like this in this town!" He says cheerfully.

"Well, now you know." I come closer to him. And I don't stop even when his back is pressed against the car side. As if it is possible, I keep closing our distance. Pressing my body into his, until he has to use his both hand on the car for support so that he doesn't fall backwards. His cute lips are now half opened with surprise. I touch the back of his neck, grip his hair firmly and then claim his lips in a hungry kiss. Not a tender kiss as usual, but a bit rough and dominating. I leave him no choice but to willingly place himself at my mercy. Mikey's feet almost give up once we're done kissing, but I hold his body close to mine so he won't fall. His swollen lips are gaping.

"W-Will. That was..." He lift his hands to hug me by my neck but I hold one of them down.

Then I lift his chin a little bit too harsh. Closing our faces together as if I'm about to kiss him again, but I'm not. I'm just staring at him sternly in the eye and murmuring, "it is William. Call me properly, or else the next reminder won't be this pleasant."

He frowns at me. Searching for any clues that might cause a sudden change in my way of treating him. He probably thinks that this menacing side of me comes out after being triggered by something. But he is wrong. I am always like this. Loving yet menacing. I was just hiding my half part in our first encounter. And I would only show it when I'm sure that I already have him within my grasp. Just like right now. He has no choice but to subject. And no matter how wrong it sounds, I know that he will still want me anyway.

"Do you understand, Mi?" My thumb is slowly stroking his cheek bone.

"Uh, yeah, of course. William," he responds nervously.

"That's better." I smile softly at him and reward him with a sweet kiss. "Let's get inside before I eat you, not only because I'm starving but also because you are simply edible."

With Mikey giggling childishly, we both entering the house and walk right into the kitchen.

*****

TBC~