19.

19.

Amir

*Thursday Morning*

I had just woken up, and now I was rolling a blunt. I looked over to my side to look at my iPhone to see what time it was. 7:32am. I heard a door close out in the hallway, and realized it was probably Dom.

Since all this shit has happened, I haven't been talking to her unless it's been necessary. I moved all her shit out my room, and into a guest room. I can't believe I'm supposed to marry this snake ass bitch, but don't worry I'm thinking of a way to dead all this.

I finished rolling up, and sparking just as my phone began to ring. I looked at the screen, and saw the pic I took of Lo while she was sleeping in her bra & panties, when I was in Houston. I quickly answered. "Good morning love." I said into the phone. My mind quickly goes back to the conversation we had last night. I truly am in love with Lauren. I can't lose her, especially when I just got her back. But I can feel her slipping from my fingers.

"Good Morning Amir, how are you?" She asked. I could hear the concern in her voice, and I hated it. I hated making her worry about me, and I know she knows I'm hiding shit from her. "I'll be better once I see you, but you at the airport yet?" I asked, I knew she was arriving this morning.

"Yeah, we're all here. We board in about 10 minutes I just wanted to talk to you let you know we'll get there in about 3 hours. I'll be at JFK, don't be late." She said the last part with a little attitude. "Chill out, with all that ma." I said taking a drag from the spliff. "You smoking Mir?" She asked already knowing the answer. "Why you asking questions when you already know." I responded smartly to her.

"Whatever fuck boy just make sure your on time." She replied. "Don't make me bend you over when I see you." I threatened. "Oh you promise?" She replied in a sexy tone, that she knows gets to me. I took another puff from the l. "Yeah mami, you know I gotchu." "Ok Papi, I gotta go. I love you." She told me. "I love you too, and make sure it's wet for me." I responded before ending the call.

I finished smoking my blunt, then got out of bed, and headed into the bathroom to start on my hygiene. I took off my boxers and stepped into the shower. I got out after 30 minutes, and brushed my teeth, and hair. As I was walking into my room I heard a soft knock on my door. I knew it was Dominique so I ignored it. I went to my dresser , and put on a pair of Calvin Klien boxer briefs, a white tee shirt, and a pair of elite socks.

I went over to my closet, and decided to wear a white Givenchy shirt with Rottweilers on it, and a light wash pair of Edwin jeans. I then found my cocaines. Once I finished dressing I made my way out the room to find where Dominique was. I found her in the kitchen making breakfast. "What." I grunted at her not wanting to remain in her presence. I was growing angry just being around her.

"I was going to ask if you wanted breakfast." I curled my lip up. "No, and clean all this shit up." I told her looking at the mess all around. "You need to get over ya lil stupid ass attitude, and get used to this lil arrangement. We could go back to how it used to be Brooklyn." She said leaning against the sink with her arms folded .

My anger flashed quickly, and before I knew it I had her by her neck against the refrigerator. "Bitch, don't forget who the fuck you talking to, you lucky to be breathing. You shouldn't be even getting used to this, lil arrangement, believe it's temporary, like some other things." I told her looking directly into her eyes.

I released her from my hold, and she fell to the ground crying. Her tears didn't mean shit to me. This bitch was making Brooklyn come out, and she wasn't ready for it. "Don't fucking leave this house, and you know better than to answer my shit. If I find out anything believe I won't be as nice as I have been." I explained to her before leaving.