35.

35.

Amir.

I was at the club waiting on Ace to show up for this unexpected meeting he had set up. I had no clue what it was about, but it may have had something to do with how business was flowing lately, or lack their of. Since Gotti was out now, Pee was in, and it wasn't going as well as hoped. Hopefully, I could buy them a little more time, since they were both the homies.

I pulled out my phone preparing to call Ace, when I heard the door open. I looked up, and saw him coming in, with an unreadable expression on his face. "What's good?" I got up to greet him. "That's what I'm trying to figure out. It's a lot we need to talk about. Let's get to business first." He said, making me raise a brow. We didn't have shit to talk about aside from business, unless Lo had told him what happened.

"Let's go to the office." I told him, heading towards the stairs. He followed me up, and I sat behind the desk. "So what's up?" "A lot of things happening, from us getting hit by the Zo's to your mans coming up short." He said, and I nodded. "We've changed the schedule twice, and I'm confident that it's none of my guys that are leaving us open. Something on your side is falling through." I told him.

"We're cleaning house now. Our Miami base is about to be reorganized, and we'll see how that changes things." He said, and I nodded. "Isn't Tony out there still?" I asked. "Yeah, he's working on a few things." "Like what?" I asked. I still didn't really care for Tony, and I'd be damned if he fucked with my bread, or what little freedom I had. "Working on something for Jefe," He responded cryptically, and I nodded deciding to let it go for now.

"So when should your Miami base be finished?" I asked him. "Maybe in the next two to three weeks. At least by the time I head back to Colombia." He responded. "So when are you going back there?" "Sometime after the baby is born." He said, and I nodded. "Cool. Until then, I think we should put a hold on any shipments. I don't want anything else coming up." I said, and he agreed.

"Are y'all cool until then?" "Should be, I'll double check to make sure, but even so I have a reserve they can re up from until then." I told him, and he nodded. "Good, but what's up with your man Pee? I have orders to give him a call." He said, and I sighed. "Honestly, I don't even know. When Gotti left shit was cool, then it went a little left. It's not a final call is it?" I asked him. "Not this time, but there won't be a next time." He said, and I shook my head.

"Let me talk to him. Did you make the call yet?" "Nah, you can still talk to him, but I'm making the call regardless. They went from one of our biggest distributors to one of the slowest. I'm going to make the call because this is about business. I know they're comfortable with you cause y'all came up together, but this isn't a time to be comfortable." He said, and I could agree.

"Just give me a heads up,if and when something becomes final. I might have to let Gee in, even though that's not something I want to do." I said, and he nodded. "He's still helping his wife right?" He asked. "Ry? Yeah, and him and Dame started their construction company. They went 100% legit." I told him, and he nodded.

"I respect it, and I got you if anything else comes up. When you talk to him, make him aware that he's on Jefe's radar." He said, and I shook my head. I definitely had to get them right and quick. "Cool. What else did you want to talk about?" I asked him, and he ran a hand down his face.

"You and Lauren." He said, and I laughed and shook my head. "What about us?" I asked and a scowl came across his face. "The point is there isn't an us, for you two anymore. That's my lady, and my seed. You fucked up, let it go." He said, and I snorted.

"I may have fucked up, but that's MY woman. Always has been, always will be." I told him sitting back in my chair. I wasn't scared of this nigga, and as much as he wanted to think otherwise he knew the truth. "You funny, she doesn't want you anymore. She's made it clear. She chose me, she's having my son." He said, and I shook my head.