3

3.

Picture of Dominique to the side

Amir.

I couldn't believe I saw Lauren tonight. I'm at home now and I'm in the shower reflecting on my night. I cut off the water and grabbed my towel to put it around my waist. I walked into my room expecting to see Dom sleep, but she was in bed channel surfing, in the dark.

I went over to the dresser, and slipped on a pair of boxers. I made my way over to the bed, and climbed in next to Dom. She rolled over, wrapped her arms around me, and laid on my chest. "Did everything work out?" She asked.

Dominique knows what I do for a living. She knows how important this deal is and what level it will bring us to. "Yeah, I'm going to have to go back down to Texas next month for a few weeks." I told her. She looked up at me and looked a little upset.

"I hope you're not going during my birthday. You know how long I've been planning this party." She said with an attitude. Next month Dominique would be turning 25 and we were having a huge party where everybody would be there, everyone from the east and west coast.

"I'll try and come back for it, but more than likely I will be working." I said, and she sucked her teeth and rolled over. "You know what this is, and you know what I do. I don't punch a clock. If I said I'll try, you know I will." I said becoming aggravated. She didn't say anything else, and cut the TV off.

It may seem like I'm over reacting but lately she's been acting super clingy. I know she's my girl, but damn. She knew exactly what was up from the beginning. I give her all of my free time when I'm not working, and I don't disrespect her by letting bitches come to her door with shit. She tries to act like she's my mom clocking me. I don't need a mom I need a woman.

I rolled over facing away from Dominique and fell asleep.

"Hey babe, I'm going out with Sky and Draya tonight you gonna be good by yourself or you going to call Chris over?" Lauren said as she walked out of the room wearing a black long sleeve dress that looked like a second skin, along with a pair of nude Louboutin's I had bought for her and her Chanel bag.

I sat on the couch and looked her over. I licked my lips at how good she looked, I got stiff just looking at her. She came over to where I was. "Damn girl where you going with that shit on?" I grabbed and pulled her down so she was straddling my lap.

I put my arms around her waist, and rested my hands on her ass. "I'm going out. I just told you. It's some new spot in CT." She said, rolling her eyes. I raised one of my hands and tangled it in her hair, gently pulling it so her neck rolled, giving me better access.

"You better not let no niggas touch what's mine." I said, talking against her neck. "Babe stop, I'm not." She moaned out. I knew her body well, and knew I was affecting her. I ran my tongue up her neck, and kissed along her jaw. "Better not." I told her.

Lauren's phone started to ring and it broke us from our moment. She answered her phone and I heard, Sky tell her she was outside. She kissed my lips and got up straightening her clothes. I stood, and walk her to the door and kiss her before she headed out.

The night continues, and I started drinking and smoking a blunt. About anhour later I heard a knock on the door. I looked at my phone to see it was 12:37am. 'Who the fuck is at my door this late' I ask myself. As I get to the door I see, Lauren's best friend, Draya soaked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Lo and Sky told me to meet them here." "Lauren ain't here she with Skylar and I thought you. Why you not with them?" I asked. She invited herself in and I closed the door behind her.

"They told me to meet them here at 12:30 so we could go out, and I got caught in the rain." She said. "They been gone like an hour they probably just getting to CT." She shook her head and then trembled. "Ugh this day has been terrible. First I lose my purse and now they left me and I'm soaked from head to toe and I have to go like an hour to get home and change clothes." She said, as I began looking over her.

She was a cute chick not as bad as Lauren, but she was cute in her own way. She had these big ass tities. Like a DD or something and I could see that her nipples were hard through her white dress. The alcohol and herb really got me fucked up, and I started hardening. "Why don't you get one of Lauren shirts and sweats and change," I offered. I sat on the couch while she went into the room.

A few minutes later I heard, "Brooklyn I can't find anything." I got up and went into our room. I paused, when I got there and saw Draya butt naked. I looked over her body and got a little stuck, but I quickly got back to reality.

"What the fuck are you doing. Get dressed and get the fuck out." I told her harshly. She smirked at me and stood in front of me. "Brooklyn why are you acting like you don't want me. I saw the way you were looking at me. You don't want me to leave baby." She put her hands in my shorts, stroking. I looked down at where I could see her hand making motions through my ball shorts. She dropped down to her knees and took my mans out and started sucking it. I got caught up, she was a pro.

I heard the sound of keys and then screaming. I opened my eyes and didn't realize I had closed them. I saw Lauren beating the shit out of Draya and Sky looking like she was in shock.

I woke up to the sound of Dom's alarm going off to let her know it was 7:30. I'm a light sleeper so any noise will wake me up. She rolled out of the bed and went to her closet. I got up and went into the bathroom to relieve myself while thinking about all the shit that went down between Lauren and me.

I washed my hands and brushed my teeth. "What are you doing today baby?" Dominique asked, as she came in the bathroom in her towel to take a shower. I rinsed my mouth out before replying to her, "Work later I'm about to go catch up on some other shit out in BK now though."

I walked out of the bathroom before she could ask me any other questions. I picked my phone up and entering Lauren's number without having to look it up. Yeah I still had it memorized.

-----------------------------------------------------

Honest opinions are welcome . Negative or positive

Let me know what you think.

Comment , Vote , Share !!