20.

Ace in MM

Comment & vote please!
Feedback is appreciated.

20.

Lauren

"Don't you understand how much I love you? I would never do the things you've done to me to you. You think I don't know about all the girls you cheated on me with, just because I didn't say anything. I gave you everything including my first child, and for what? Because you didn't have a choice. Yeah." I turned then ran up the stairs.

Once I got in the room I slammed, and locked the door, only for Amir to knock a few seconds later, "Lo open up, let's talk about this. I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." I heard lowly through the door.

I honestly don't think any amounts of sorry will make up for this. "Go away Amir, you made your choice already." I shot at him. I began to gather my bags making sure I had all my belongings.

When I was zipping up my bag I heard the door open, figuring he must have used a key I ignored him. "Lo if I had a choice it would be you. It's always been you." I heard right behind me. I turned to face him.

"No you wouldn't have! Your fucking Brooklyn right? If you wanted another option there would be one. But I know, it's never been me Amir, I was just always too stupid not to realize it. It's always been the streets, it's always been the bitches who kiss your ass, it's always been everyone except Lauren. You make me feel like a side chick, is that what I am to you?" I asked as I fought back tears. I'm tired of giving him my tears. "You know I love you, you been loyal to me for almost 10 years. You got my heart. I apologize for everything I did before, but I'm man enough now to tell you I took you for granted." I shook my head no, in disbelief.

He grabbed my waist, looking intently at me, "Lo baby, if I could take this back I would. You think I want to marry some snake ass bitch? You think I want to lose you for her?" He questioned cocking his eyebrow. "It doesn't matter Amir, you don't get it. You did, you chose this life! You chose her, you chose every option but me, and now what do you want me to do?!" I asked finally letting my tears fall.

"I want you to be here." He said wiping my tears away with his thumbs. "No Amir, I can't do this anymore." I said looking down unable to look at him anymore. I felt little pecks on my forehead, "don't say that baby, I need you so much. Don't leave me again Lauren." I heard Amir say as his voice cracked. I looked up to see tears in his eyes.

I don't ever think I've seen Amir cry, not even when his grandmother died. "We can work this out, just don't leave me Lo." He said bringing me into an embrace. I pushed away, "we can't work anything out Brooklyn, you ruined us. You're marrying some bitch that isn't me. Then you tell me hours after you laid up in my pussy like it wasn't shit." I rubbed my temples then sat on the bed.

He sat beside me, "don't call me that Lo. But look, I don't know how to fix this but I will I promise to you, to our seed. You the only woman I will ever love, ever want to be with. This is just a fucked up situation right now so I know it's emotions. I know you love me, and you know deep down regardless that I love you, but I get that you're hurt, but don't walk out my life."

I shook my head no crying once again. I can't do this with him anymore. I literally feel empty, I know that the person I love will marry another. Regardless of the situation he was put in, he chose her from the beginning. "I have to. I put my life on hold for you, and you don't even see that. I've always thought about you in everything I did. Even when we broke up I never fucked with someone, as crazy as it sounds, on the strength of you. Thinking maybe we could fix us one day." I chuckled darkly, and stood up from the bed and grabbed my suitcase and purse. Turning to look back at Amir, "I wish I would've now just so I wouldn't be here now, broken."