11.

Skylar in the MM.

11. Amir

Looking in the mirror I wipe my hands down my face, and think of what I just told Lauren. I don't expect her to jump back into this right away and to come back because she's hurt, but I had to let her know. I've always felt like Lauren is what's holding me back from Dominique. The unfinished business between us, we'll always be unfinished. So really I could never be with anyone seriously except for her. Breaking from my thoughts I turned on the shower water, and stepped in even though it wasn't warm enough yet. I sigh and start lathering my body.

30 Minutes later I cut the shower off, wrap a towel around my waist and enter the bedroom. Lauren was lying back on the bed looking at something on her phone, and then looked up finally noticing me. I noted that her eyes traveled around my body and her eyes stuck around the towel. Me being me I made AJ jump slightly, which caused her cheeks to flush a deep red.

"You must see something you want." I said. She rolled her eyes then smacked her lips, "whatever nigga, if I saw something I wanted I'd take it. Simple as that." "Oh is that right...well take this dick," I mumbled the last part, but I know she still heard me. She grabbed one of her bags from the mall and started walking towards the bathroom. Bumping into my shoulder intentionally, she looked over her shoulder and bit her lip, "If you keep looking like that I might just.", "Nah baby girl if you keep looking like that I'll just give it to you, be careful." She walked into the bathroom without a reply. She really don't know, it's been way too long.

I walked over to my suitcase to look for a fit. I decided on a white and red Moschino tee, a pair of white True religion jeans with my red Ferragamo belt, and an all red pair of Balenciaga sneakers, that I picked up today. I brushed my hair and checked my reflection in the mirror. I decided to call Money and check on shit while Lauren finished getting ready.

I dialed his number, and waited until he finally picked up, "What's good Mir?" "Nothing chilling waiting on Lo we bout to head to this BBQ I was checking to see how everything's going?" I replied. "Everything straight bruh, we had a little incident, but I took care of it already. What's up with you and Lo?" I knew Chris knew how to handle business without me so I didn't inquire further about the incident, "Honestly, I don't know man, we in a weird place, we friends, but you already know what I'm on, I don't know man, ball is in her court."

I brushed my hand against my hair, something I do when I'm in thought. "True don't fuck with baby girl though, that's sis. But you need to call Dominique, she been talking crazy out the side of her neck to Raq." He said getting serious. I let out a deep breath; this is the shit I don't have time for especially after the conversation I had with her earlier. "What she was talking about?" "It's crazy as fuck, she was talking about how you don't do anything for her, but she holds you down. What you won't do another nigga will." Hold up. Pause. I don't do anything for her? I don't do anything but make sure she safe, got somewhere to lay her head, bills paid, anything she want she have it, damn near all my free time I'm with her. Let another nigga do that shit for her then. She going to get enough of making these idle ass threats when she on her ass. "I don't got time for that bullshit bruh. I'm cool on it let me call you back." I told him just as Lauren walked out the bathroom fully dressed. "Iight my nigga. One." "One." I hung up the phone.

"Why yall niggas always be like "one" when y'all hang up? What the fuck does that even mean?" Lauren asked. "Shut up and come here." She rolled her eyes and came to stand in front of me. "What you want fuck nigga?" She faked attitude. I smacked her ass, "fuck nigga? Girl...you better be lucky, but spin around let me see what you got on." She blushed, stepped back and did a slow 360. She had on a white crop top with fringe at the bottom that I could see her nipple rings poking through, white Robin jeans, and a pair of red peep toe YSL heels that matched her oversized red YSL envelope clutch I bought her when we were at the mall. When she finished spinning, I couldn't help myself. I pinched her nipple and said, "I should make you go change, but we already late so let's go." She swatted my hands away, "oww nigga that hurt, they're sensitive!" I stood up and grinned, "I'll kiss it and make it better."  I dipped my head down preparing to do so until she mushed my head away. "Let's go fuck boy." She said as she turned to walk out the door. I followed behind her closing the door.