25.

25.

Alejandro.

I dropped Lauren off at home, before going to check on our local traps. Usually, I would have Juan do it, but I had him in NY. We didn't need any more surprises so I made him hang back.

After the proposal at the club, Tony and I, put Brooklyn, and Money onto what his shorty was really about. Brooklyn blamed his lawyer for the scene, and said that he didn't know anything about her living in Miami, and he had never heard of this guy Heavy. I basically let him know that we needed to take her out, ASAP, and it wasn't up for debate.

Anyway, I was on the way home when I got a phone call. I looked at the screen, to see that Lo was calling. I answered, "Wassup ma?" "Nothing, calling to see if you were in for the night."

I still had to pack for my trip to Louisiana, so I didn't really have anything planned. "Yeah, I need to pack." "Well, after that you should come over, I have a surprise for you." I heard her say into the phone.

I wondered what she could have planned in the few hours that we had been apart. "What kind of surprise?" I asked suspiciously. "Oh don't worry, just know that you'll enjoy it." She said seductively into the phone. I bit my lip, instantly thinking back to Friday night. I hadn't planned on going that far, but Lauren is just always on a nigga. It's so hard to control myself.

Honestly, being friends was hard because she's so tempting. Especially when Lauren is as free spirited as she is. I kept my hands to myself for the most part, because I would never disrespect Lauren by going further than she was comfortable with.

"Ok, what time should I be there?" I responded, with a smirk in my voice. "Hmmm how about an hour or so, 8:30?" "Sounds good to me. See you then." "See you later, baby." She spoke out in that same tone.

A few minutes later I pulled in front of my building. Making my way into my condo I pulled out my trap phone so I could call Juan. "Que esta pasadano? (what's going on)" I spoke fluently, once he connected th call. "Nothing much happening Capo. The girl is underwraps, and they aren't making too many moves. Brooklyn had a meeting with his lawyer that's about it." I
nodded, "Find out who his lawyer is, some things aren't sitting right with me.
Make sure you get a Medellin lawyer to look into his case too." I requested. It
bothered me that, there didn't seem to be any other options for Brooklyn. Dominique had already been a federal witness. He should have been able to pull a record on her just like we did.

"I think his lawyer's name is Danny, he was an old guy. I'll look into it more." "Alright, I'll check back in before my flight in the morning." I said disconnecting the call.

I went into my bedroom, and pulled my duffel bag from my closet. I threw the bag on the bed, and went to search for my clothes. In the morning I had planned to visit Heavy, down in Louisiana so that I could start putting my plan into motion. After that I was going to Miami, to check in with Tony before he came back to Houston on Thursday. I planned to come back the same night, but depending on how the stop in Lousiana goes, you never know.

After I finished packing my bag, I hopped in the shower to get ready for this surprise that Lo had. Thirty minutes later I got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist. I went over to the sink, so I could
brush my teeth. I brushed my hair, since I had got a little cut today, and exited the bathroom.

I went over to my dresser to find a pair of socks, and boxers to put on. After putting them on I went into my walk-in to look for
something to wear. I decided on a white short sleeve button up, and a pair of
light wash Nudie jeans. I found a pair of high top cocaines to put on, and made
my way back into my bedroom. Back at my dresser, I placed two yellow, and white
gold Cuban link chains around my neck, and my matching Rolex on my wrist. I sprayed on, my YSL cologne, and I was ready to go.